Chapter 10

The book burned a deep hole in the ground. It was weird because we are on the top floor but the hole was like a very long tunnel in dirt. "Do we need to ju-" Dongju got cut of by Seoho that already jumped into the tunnel without saying anything. "Seoho!" Hwanwoong said worried. "Bro, we are like 13 here you can't just jump like that!" Ravn said. "Chill, it worked I'm back in Wonderland!" We heard Seoho saying. We looked at eachother. Ravn jumped too. Dongju and Hwanwoong followed. "You go first" Dongmyeong said. "Okay" Leedo said and jumped. I looked nervouse at the ground. "Don't worry Keon, I'll go after you" Dongmyeong said as he smiled. "Okay" I said. "Keonhee! hurry up we need your help- AAA" Hwanwoong yelled. My eyes widden and jumped fast. I came up and fel on the grass of the forrest. I looked at my hands again. They were big. I  was 22 again. When I looked around, I only saw Ravn waiting for me. "You know what you need to do" He said as he patted my shoulders. "Good luck Prince Keonhee" Dongmyeong said after he came up. I smiled by that name "Thank you Dong" I said before spreading my wings. I flew high in the sky to look where Jackson was. I saw he wasn't so far away. I thought about the book. Even the hobby in the book was the same as mine. I really liked to play the piano. I closed my eyes and concetrated. I started to believe. I opened my eyes when I felt more powerfull. The world around me was purple. I looked at my hands that were on purple fire. I moved my hands around and saw the purple line that was in the book. I put my hands on the line and it turned into the piano. I just wanted to play when something came into my head. What do I need to play. Does it need to be a heavy song or a cute little song? I looked up to see Jackson pointing his next on me. I need to think fast. I just put my hands on the keys and just played some notes. I saw the notes flying out the keys. They hit Jacskon like a dynamite. He fell on the ground. "It works!" I yelled and played more. Jackson started to get up. When he was back on his legs again, I started to play more. The song I played was Lit, a song that I made in my head in class. I hummed along with the song. What I didn't see was that Jackson dodged everything. He wanted to come closer, but luckly I saw that and played as much as I could. He could not dodge all of them, he got hit by 3 of the 5. Big holes started to form in his body. I smiled and attack him with more and more, until...

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A LOOONG TIME! I WASN'T IN THE MOOD AND I WAS REALLY BUSY! I HOPED YOU LIKE THIS PART, EVEN IT'S SHORT..