Chapter 9

I stood up "You look so cute omg" I said laughing. They laughed to but it soon turned serious again. "We don't know how we can go back" Hwanwoong said after they explained some things. Jackson did this. He put them here and send me back. We were thinking in silent when Seoho came up with a idea. "Is there a library here?" I nodded "Yes, why?" I asked. "Maybe we can find there something?" He said. "Good idea Seoho" Leedo said. "Follow me" I said as I did my lunch in my bag. They nodded and I started walking. My school is like a donut but the middle is filled with a technique lab on the 3rt floor and the library on the 2th floor. The class rooms and the hall ways are around them. On the ground floor we had the cafeteria and a place we could hangout, with wavy lounge things. We entered the library."Where are the fantasy books" Dongju said while searching. "Found it" I said as I sat down infront the few fantasy books. It were like 10|12 books. "Lets reed them all" Ravn said. "All of them??!" I whined. "Yes, its the only way we can find out how we can go back." Ravn said sighing. "UGH" The rest said. I grabben a card to borrow all the 12 books. A few minutes later we all walked with a few books in our hands. "Lets skip school" Dongmyeong said. "Wut, but we can-" I tried to say. "Okay" Ravn said. "Lets do it" Leedo said. "But school hasn't finished yet.." I said trying to stop them "Megh its just one school day"Seoho said. He has a point.

We were walking to a public study hall to read the books. We sat down next to eachother. The minutes flew by and the pile of the read book got bigger and bigger. We almost finished reading when suddenly. "GUYS LOOK AT THIS OMG" I yelled, the other people looked at me as I got shy again. "Whats wrong Keonhee?" Leedo asked as he came closer to see whats in the book. It was a beginning of a new chapter called ' 7 VS The big 4 ' on the beginning page was a drawing of 6 injured boys and 1 boy was flying with his wings facing a big white dragon. Around them was a forrest. "That's us!" Leedo said when he saw the drawing. "What!?" Dongju said surprised when he looked over the shoulder of Leedo. Ravn and the rest came looking too. "Wow!" Hwanwoong said when he looked closely. "Let me see" Ravn said. I gave him the book. Ravn looked closely. "That really is us!"  Ravn started reading the chapter. He was reading exactly what happened in wonderland. "It go's further than we know!" Dongmyeong said who was reading along. "Just when the last prince wanted to give up he remembered something. Maybe it was useless but a book he really liked, told him this: Your powers come from your heart, the same place where your hobbies are. The same place for the things you love. The things you love makes you powerfull. We all have something we love right? So everyone is powerfull in his own way"                Ravn  read out loud. He looked at me befor he continued "M-music... Is what I love... The prince said. He closed his eyes and tried to believe. Believe in himself. Believe in what he love. Believe in saving his brothers and his friends. The prince flew up in the sky and opened his eyes that were glowing purple. He moved his hands around himself. A line of purple followed his move. He turned the line in piano keys. The dragon was about to throw more ice at him, when the prince started playing. The notes flew as lightning balls towards the dragon. Every note hit the dragon and with every note came a hole in the dragons body."  Ravn want to read further but I cut him off "So, if thats really us... Are my powers magic music or something?" I asked. "More like purple piano" Seoho said. "Let me read" Ravn said annoyed, but just when he wanted to continue he dropped the book "Ouch!" Ravn said when he pulled his hands together. "Whats wrong? Something in your hand?" Hwanwoong asked while grabbing the book.  But he dropped it immediately. "Shit, that's hot!" Hwanwoong said. Just when Leedo wanted to try picking it up, it burned a hole in the ground...

Sorry for the short chapters lately, I've been busy with school. Sorry! bye <3