~ Chapter 6 ~

Leedo opened the door and smiled. "Dongmyeong! Come in man." Dongmyeong smiled "Heyy Leedo..." He said. Leedo stepped aside so Dongmyeong could come in. Dongmyeong looked at Dongju and smiled. Then he went to Hongjoon and Keonhee. "So, these are the two?" He said while looking at Keonjoon. "Uhum"   Hwanwoong walked next to him. "I'm Dongmyeong" He said as he stook his hand out for them  to shake. "I'm Hongjoon" he shook his hand. "I'm- Keonhee" Keonhee said and smiled softly. "I heard what happened, I'm sorry" Dongmyeong said as he looked down. "I'ts okay, I'ts not your foult" Ravn said and he walked next to him, Ravn put his hand on Dongmyeong's shoulder. He softly smiled at him. "Do you want to drink something befor you begin?" Hwanwoong asks. "Umhhh yes please" Dongmyeong anwsers. Hwanwoong dissapears in the kichen. Dongmyeong sits down on the couch as he waited for Hwanwoong to return. He suddenly started to sweat. "Dong, are you okay?" Leedo asked. Dongmyeong smiled nervously and nodded "Yes, I'ts only warm in here". "Really? I'ts only 19 degree celcuis." Seoho said. "I'm warm okay?" Dongmyeong said irritated. "Okay... I don't blame you for being warm..." Seoho said as he slowly walked upstairs to his stage.  "Dong, what do you wanna drink" Hwanwoong asked from the kitchen. "Just some water with ice" Dongmeong anwsered. Dongju was looking at Dongmyeong this whole time. "Whats wrong my brother?" Dongmyeong said when he noticed his stare. "O nothing.." Dongju said and walked to the kichen. 

Some minutes later Hwanwoong came back with Dongmyeongs water. "Thank you Woong" He smiled. He drank a bit and then stopped sweating. "Now, let's begin" Dongmyeong said as he sat infront of Hongjoon. "Imma start with you" He opened his bag and started. Then Dongju came out of the kicken, and dragged Leedo to the rest room. "What's wrong?" Leedo asked when Dongju locked the door. "I don't trust him" Dongju said and held on Leedo's sleeve. "Who?" Leedo looked worried at Dongju, he was rearly like this. "The 'Dongmyeong' " Dongju looked down. Leedo looked really confused "What-?"  Then the door rang. Dongju unlocked the door and they went to the door to open it. "Heyyy, Sorry I'm late, I saw a friend of mine and the we turned out talking for some minutes" The person by the door said. Dongju and Leedo looked shocked and confuzed at the same time "Whats wrong Dong?" The person said. Leedo looked inside to Hongjoon and Keonhee and 'Dongmyeong' and than back to the person in the door. "Something wrong?"  The person said. "D-Dongmyeong?" Dongju said confuzed. "Umhh yes?..." The person in the door said. "B-But if your Dongmyeong.. Who's he?" Leedo said as he looked inside. The 'Dongmyeong' was now ready to help Keonhee. "Wth who's he" Dongmyeong said as he looked inside. The other Dongmyeong was now holding a syringe with red liquid in it. "Wait that is..." Dongmyeong muttered "JEEZ POISON" Dongmyeong said and ran inside. The now unknown person put the syringe in Keonhee's arm. Keonhee couldn't do anything, his body was hurting everywhere. The only thing he could do was crying and screaming in panic. Dongmyeong punched the person in his face. The person fell onto the ground. Dongmyeong looked at the syringe that was partly empty. "SHIT" Leedo ran to Keonhee and got the syrine out his arm and threw away while Dongmyeong started beating up the person. Ravn tried calming Dongju down when he saw that he was tearing up. "Keonhee!" Leedo said when Keonhee's eyes started to close. "Stay consious!"  Keonhee's head fell on his neck. "K-KEONHEE" Leedo said helpless. "I think his body is paralized!" Hongjoon said as he tried helping too. Seoho came down running "whats wrong?!" He said shocked. "HELP" Dongmyeong s yelled and fell on the ground. He looked up and the person. The persons face was changing. "That is..." Seoho started. "Jackson WTH" Hwanwoong said "NO STAY BACK" Ravn yelled. Everyone stopped. "WHY" Dongmyeong said as he got up again "YOU DON'T KNOW? HE'S ONE OF THE BIG 4" Ravn explained "HE'S THE ICE DRAGON, HE IS THE WEAKEST OF THE 4 BUT STIL STRONGER THAN US" "shit" Dongmyeong said.

DONGMYEONG'S POV

I was thinking about plans. I need to think fast. shit shit shit. I saw that Jackson started to turn white and blue. "That was slow" Jackson said to Ravn "I thought someone knew already" He looked at Dongju who was hiding behind Ravn. "Come on... Don't be shy rat, You was super brave back in the castle, scaring the rats away, but that wasn't even you" Jackson laughed evil. "You did nothing you useless rat!" Dongju started to tear up again. "Aww the useless rat is a crybaby too-" Jackson got cut of by Ravn "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU COLD DISGUSTING SHIT" Ravn started to get really mad. He turned into his cat form and ran to the big white blue Jackson who started to get bigger every second. Ravn jumped on Jackson. but he fell off, his skin was slippy just like ice. I suddenly got an idea. "LEEDO PICK UP KEONHEE AND FOLLOW ME" I yelled at him. Leedo knew what I meant and picked up Keonhee. I ran to the open door but stopped. "Dongju get on my back" I said with a soft smile to comfort my brother. He nodded at jumped on my back. I continued to run as Leedo turned into his wolf form with Keonhee on his back, Keonhee was still unconsious. I ran deep into the forrest, towards my secret house. I heard that Dongju was crying. "Don't worry dongi, That cold disgusting shit was lying, trust me" I tried to make him feel better but failed "I am useless Dongmyeong, How can I scare the rast away..." "Don't say that, you did it, you scared the rats away, all of them" I said as I stopped infront a big tree. Dongju slit off my back. I looked at his red puffy eyes. "You did a important thing in the castle and no one can proof us wrong" I said when I hugged him tight. I opened the door when I saw that Leedo was struggling with Keonhee. I walked in while holding the hands of Dongju. Leedo walked to the couch and put Keonhee on hi back on the couch, than he turned into his human form. he sat beside Keonhee with a worried look on his face. I grabbed a bag and a chest and walked to the couch. I put the chest on the floor and opened it. I got out some usual stuff for the wounds. Then a blue drink to cure the pain. I closed the chest and opened the bag. I got out a pink pouder. "There is a change he can get powers after I use this, but is the only thing I can do.." I said and looked at Leedo who was nodding worried. Then I started to pour the pouder in Keonhee's mouth but suddenly the roof flew away, and caused me to accidentally pour every thing in his mouth. "WTH HAPPENED" Leedo said as he looked outside. He saw Jackson in his dragon form that was waiting outside. "BRING HIM TO A SAVE PLA-" Leedo got cut off by Jackson who shoot a icicle in Leedo's stomach. Leedo flew to the back of the house. "LEEDO!!" Dongju screamed as he runned to him but got pinned to the wall with ice in his sleeve. "F!CK" I said and turned in my rat form to try to get safe to Leedo and Dongju, but I pushed to the wall with a block of ice. I screamed it out in pain. A loud laugh came from Jacskon "Weaklings ahahahaa, the only one left is the poor powerless human. "DON'T TOUCH HIM" Dongju screamed as loud as he could. "QUIET" Jackson yelled and threw ice towards him. Dongju screamed it out in pain. Then Keonhee's eyes went wide open.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTERRRR BYEEEEEE