•four

"If you love the wrong person too much, imagine how much you'll love the right person."

•maya

"You don't have to sit here and watch me," I told Lucas.

Currently the two of us were sitting on my couch in my apartment watching the TV. Lucas brought me home from the hospital a little over an hour ago and hasn't left my side since he got to the hospital.

"As a matter of fact I do. The doctor said someone has to watch you for the next twelve hours to make sure you're okay," Lucas said.

"I'm perfectly fine. I probably didn't eat enough and then when I got into the shower it was too much. Also I had that sandwich while I was at the hospital."

"Most people in joy my company."

"Well I'm not like most people."

"Yeah I know that. You're Maya Hart famous singer who just got home from a three month tour."

Being told that your Maya Hart, a famous singer really starts to get on your nerves when you always feel like a plain piece of toast. People really can't understand that I am normal, that I do cry, or that I do get my heart broken.

"Listen here, the moment I walk into this apartment I'm Maya Hart, a normal twenty-two year old. And to my friends I'm always just Maya so if you ever want to get on my good side I suggest you referred to me as Maya."

Lucas smirked back at me, "Most people tend to be a little nicer towards someone who saved their life."

"You didn't save my life. I passed out its not like it's the first time that's ever happened to me before."

"You were in the shower, you could have drowned, I saved you."

"Please don't remind that you've already seen me naked, I've known you for like two days."

There was a knock at our front door and Lucas got up to check on it.

"Maybe next time you won't pass out in the shower."

Lucas opened the door and both Riley and Farkle came running into the room. This is exactly what I didn't want, everyone making a big deal over nothing.

"Maya I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you. Are you okay?" Riley began asking questions. She asked me every possible question there has ever been and so did Farkle.

Lucas cleared his throat, "Guys I think she might want some space."

I've never been given a lot space in my life, perks of being famous, but even before that people seemed to never leave my side.

"For once I agree with Lucas," I said getting up, "I'm gonna go back to bed so I'll see you guys later."

They all said goodnight and I walked over towards my door, but stopped to turn around.

"Thanks for um saving me earlier," I said to Lucas.

The smallest grin appeared on Lucas's face, "No problem."

With that I walked back to bed and tried to fall asleep.

-

Lucas and Maya have some tension going on Ohhhh Snapppp.