•thirty

"People will never understand how much I actually care about you."

•lucas

"Lucas Friar it's nice to meet you. I'm Marty, Maya's manager," Marty said extending her hand.

"Yeah I know you called me on the phone earlier," I said.

Maya went over to her apartment this morning and was planning on going out with some friends later in the day. An unknown number called me, I later found out that Marty got my number from Riley, asking if I could meet her.

"Yes. Now you and Maya, what are you?" Marty asked.

What kind of question was that.

"Um....people?" I questioned.

"Are you two like friends, dating, long lost siblings or cousins?"

"We're friends, just friends."

"Like Riley told me."

Everyone keeps asking the same question, probably hoping to get a different answer. I mean they probablydon't want a different answer, that's just me.

"So I'm guessing you're aware of what's going on with Maya?"

"I was the one who saved her from almost drowning in the shower. I've also been at the hospital with her every time," I explained.

"I see. Well we don't want the media finding out about Maya passing out until we can figure out why she is."

"What are you asking?"

"If Maya passes out again make sure that you take care of her. Get her to the hospital and bring her home safety. The only people that need to know she's having medical issues are her friends and her family, got it."

"Yes ma'am."

-

Short chapter where Lucas meets Marty.