The Fall

Sans' POV:
I am waiting for Papyrus to make the spaghetti on the sofa. I am starting to dose off when I feel myself falling. I try to summon a gaster blaster but failed. I try to summon basic attacks to try to stop me from falling but fail. I start to give up until I saw light coming from where I was falling to so I braced myself for a rough landing but then something strange started happening to my body. Is this... Flesh?! How?! I'm not a human! Questions filled my head and I forgot I was even falling. There was a loud slam then I blacked out.

Deku's POV:
Aizawa-sensei is reminding us of the rules of this classroom after Kachann (if I spelt it wrong I'm sorry) misbehaved. Again. Suddenly I saw a black portal open up at the front of the classroom. A boy came out and the portal closed.

STAY BACK! Aizawa-sensei said as he put on his goggles.

The classroom was in fighting position but the boy was just laying down at the front of the classroom. Aizawa-sensei slowly started walking towards the boy.

He's unconscious, he is no threat. Aizawa-sensei said in a calm manner.

Everyone started peeking to see what the boy looks like. He had white hair, blue jacket, black trousers, and slippers. He also looked very pale. Aizawa then told Uraraka to float him to Recovery Girl and for me to go with her. I went to do exactly that but Recovery girl had a request.

I'm sorry but can you wait here and tell me when he wakes up? I have been very busy lately and I want a nap. If that's OK with you?

Sure! I know you work very hard and you deserve a break.

With that, she fell asleep on her desk.

~time skip~

Sans' POV:
What happened? Did I die? Where am I? Questions flooded my mind once more. I slowly started opening my eyes. I found that I was in some sort of bed with a brocolly haired boy looking at me. I have to admit, that looked kinda creepy. The boy was muttering to himself so I decided to snap him out of it.

Deku's POV:
I was muttering to myself again about how the boy could've gone through a portal. Maybe it was his quirk? Then I heard an unfamiliar voice.

Hey kiddo. Mind telling me where I was?

I looked over to see that the boy was awake. His eyes where quite strange though. They were both white. I'm sure that is not an ordinary eye colour.

Kiddo?

I noticed that I zoned out and the boy was just staring at me the entire time.

I-I'm sorry. My name is Izuku Midorya, but my friends call me Deku. And you're at Recovery Girl's office. Speaking of, I have to wake her up.

I stood up and woke Recovery girl. She looked at the boy with worry.

Oh dear! How did you get so pale? And your eyes are white! Are you blind dear? Recovery girl said whilst getting a blood sack (I ain't no doctor so don't judge me. I wasn't sure what else you would get in this situation).

No I'm perfectly fine thank you.

So umm. I start to say to the strange boy. Who are you?

Oh my apologies, I'm Sans, Sans th- he cut himself off. Nevermind. He finished looking down at his arm.

Looks like he is functioning properly so he should be fine. Recovery girl said. Bring him with you Midorya, keep him in the classroom and I'll tell Principle Nezu about Sans.

I nod and Sans stood up and followed me to the classroom.

Sans POV:
This kiddo seems nice. He said 'Principle' so I guess I'm at a school? After walking for a while we come to a large door that said '1-A'. We walk in to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag.

Aizawa-sensei, the boy woke up.

Deku said to the man. He immediately got out and whispered something to Deku's ear. Deku then said,

No sensei, he did not try anything, actually, he's been quite nice to me and Recovery Girl.

The man stated at me, like he was mad or suspicious of me. I mean, I would be suspicious if some stranger randomly fell from the ceiling. So I decided to have a little fun. I put on my woopie cussion on my now human hand and stretched my hand out for the man to shake it.
My name is Sans, and you are?

I asked the man.

My name is Shota Aizawa. The teacher of class 1-

He was cut off from the woopie cushion on my hand.
Pff. The old woopie cushion trick. Classic.

I said while laughing to myself. After a little while I looked at Aizawa to see that he was not amused. I apologised and Aizawa continued speaking.

As I was saying, I am the teacher of class 1-A. Principal Nezu said that you should be in this class, under sevailance, whilst we try to find out who you are and where you came from.

That seems alright, so where do I sit?

You can sit on the extra chair I brought in that's behind the girl with brown hair there.

He pointed to the girl at the far left corner of the room.

Oh, and one more thing.

Deku said as I was going to take my seat.

What is your quirk?

I was confused.

My what now?

Your quirk, like superpower.

How do you know I have powers.

Well 80% of the population has quirks so it would be quite rare if you didn't have one.

Wait. Does that mean... HUMANS HAVE MAGIC AGAIN?! I need to report this to I dyne when I get back. What should I tell Deku though. Oh wait. I got it.

Uhh. I don't know mine.

Oh. Well we can help you with that after maybe. Let's just start class now.

Wow. I never thought I would end up in a place like this in my entire life.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST SOMETHING TO HAPPEN PLZ COMMENT YOUR IDEA. BYE FOR NOW KITTIES! (Yes I'm calling guys that cuz y not)