He's GONE?!

Thank you for all the support on this book. Already 90+ views?! Am I Dreaming?! *pinch* Owch. Guess I'm not. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter!

Ink POV:

He is WHAT?! I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Gone! I went to make some spaghetti, but when I finished, Sans was just GONE. Classic Papyrus said worried.

Classic was missing and no one knew where he was. I went around all the universes that he liked: Underswap, too see US Papyrus. Underfell, so see UF Sans *insert lenny face here*. And other places that I showed him around.

I was panicking so I went to calm down a little in Outertale. After a while, Error also came.

Why are you here squid? He said in his glitchy voice (I'm too lazy to do the glitches in his voice so ye :/).

Well, I'm trying to figure out where Classic could be.

Why? Do need him?

I guess. He's been missing for a while now, and the Classics have been worried sick!

I can help you if you want.

I was supprised. He never actually offered to help before.

What's in it for you? I knew that if he wants to help me, he always wants something back.

For some reason he started hiding his face in his scarf.

W-well... You seem very uptight a-and I don't like it when your sad. He stuttered out.

I swear to all the gods that I saw some yellow on his face. But I decided to ignore it for now.

So where should we start? I smiled. He smiled back.

Then some glowing purple thing stared to appear. Me and Error got up and into our battle stance. After a few seconds we saw a human in front of us. She had brown hair with a purple tip. A purple dress and purple and white shoes. What looked like a melting grey halo and matching grey wings. She opened her eyes. Her right eye was red and the other was grey. She had blackish-grey shadows that went around her like a mery go around.

Who are you?! Error said at the girl

Who are you?! Error said at the girl. He used her strings and tied her arms to her body.

Let me go. She said while looking at Error threatiningly.

And why should I do that?!

Because I know where classic is.

...
...
How...? I finally said.

Because I was the one that took him. I mean no harm really.

Then why did you take him? Error said calmly, still tying the girl.