Farewell

Here is the last chapter! I'm sorry if you wanted it to go on for longer, but I'm loosing motivation.

Dares by:PinkmoonShine0cat_ninja1019Miki-ChanMiracle

Dares by:
PinkmoonShine0
cat_ninja1019
Miki-ChanMiracle

Enjoy the last chapter!

Ink POV:
Danny was standing there and doing nothing for about 10 seconds. Then she came back to her sences.

Next! Dust and Blue kiss.

Blue's face was the darkest shade of blue that you could ever think of. Dust on the other hand, came up to Blue and kissed him on the human lips. They were there for a solid 15 seconds then they separated.

Next I'm going to bring in 2 more people.

One of Danny's little souls that surrounded her became a purple portal and out came 2 familiar faces. It was Nightmare and Killer. The students looked scared at their appearance. Dream however, went to hug Nightmare.

Brother! How have you been?

B-brother?! The class all shouted at the same time.

But you guys look so different! I mean, one of you is really kind and the other is a big blob of slime.

Nightmare got really mad at Kirishima for saying that. He tried to attack but then Killer hugged the tentacle that he was about to attack with.

You promised that you wouldn't hurt anyone in this multiverse!

I know, I know. Let's just go with the others.

They came to stand next to us, but Danny said something out loud.

Oh! I almost forgot! You guys still need to tell them what AU's are!

I froze. I guess we did forget, but I kinda hoped she would completely forget. I sigh and accept defeat.