Other Visitors

Thank you all for the support on this book. Yesterday it was only 21 views but now it's 42?! NANI?! Thank you all for reading it this far and your kind words. Now onto the book. Enjoy!

Sans POV:
I learned that the boy with anger issues is called Bakugou. Eh. I'm going to call him Angry pomeranian for now. So, yesterday Angry pomeranian picked a fight with me but if I chose to not attack him, only put him down. The creepy teacher from before stopped the fight but Angry pomeranian still continued fighting. I swear that guy has no chill.

Anyway, it's the afternoon and school ended. I heard I'm going to have to stay in something called a 'dorm'. I think it's a place students stay the night so they won't have to go back and forth between school and home, which is a good idea in my opinion. I'm too lazy to walk a lot and... I'm homeless here 😐. I'm still trying to figure out where I am and why humans have magic. But I'm too lazy to think about that for long so I just got out of the school where I saw the 'Dekusquad'.

Hey Sans! Said Deku

Sup kido. So where is the 'dorm' you talked about earlier?

Oh right! It's right this way.

We walked a little around the school to then see a uge building with a huge 1-A sign.

So where are the other dorms?

Oh we are the only class with dorms. Said Uraraka.

I was surprised. The school just gave a bunch of kids their own building! Anyways, we entered the building to see everyone having fun.

Sans, follow me. I'm going to show you your room. Said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Mr. Aizawa. I was startled and backed a bit away from him and he noticed.

*sigh* Just come with me. He said annoyed by something.

I was lead into a small room with plain walls and a bed. Mr. Aizawa told me to decorate my room so I did just that. I put my bed cover lazily on my bed and... That's about it. I was going to fall asleep when I heard a wierd sound. I turned my head to see a portal. And out came 2 familiar people. Ink and Error.

CLIFFHANGER
6
)
6
I'M SO EVIL >:)
WELP YALL GONNA HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART. BYE KITTIES~