Ink Vs Error

...

How do you do it?

IT IS LITTERALLY THE DAY AFTER I MADE THE LAST PART AND I ALREADY HAVE 270 READS.

I'm going to make the next goal harder now. 450 reads >:). Try me. But still, thank you for reading my book this far. It really motivates me. Onto the book! Enjoy!

Ink POV:
After we introduced ourselves, we went to Classic's room. I created 2 beds so me and Ruru would sleep comfortably. The next thing we know, it's the morning and Ruru is already up and playing with his string. He hasn't noticed me yet so I crept up behind him to give him a surprise hug.

Morning Ruru! I say as I hug his neck.

He is surprised by this and starts glitching a bit,but after a few seconds he stops glitching. I always found this interesting. When someone touches him, he has to reboot. But when I touch him, he only glitches for a second and then goes back to normal.

M-morrrrni-i-ing Kiki.

Wait, you never call me by my nickname! You only call me Squid!

I saw some yellow appear on his cheeks. He's so adorable when he's flustered. Wait- do I like him? No!...maybe?

Error POV:
Damn it Error! Why did you have to call him that! You only call him that in your head!

I turned to see Ink completely frozen and with a see through rainbow on his cheeks. What was he thinking about? Did he figure out that I like him?! No. He's too forgetful and dumb to figure it out so easily...right?

Sans POV:
I was woken up by Ink. He reminded me that him and Error where going to fight. But first they had other lessons. I teleported out of bed and quickly got ready to go. Papyrus would be proud of how quick I was... I miss home.

Anyway, we went out of the dorms and went into class. Apperantly, we had hero training first. It's basically where you can train your 'quirks'. I am planning to let Ink and Error go all out when they show their powers to the others. (don't do that) huh? Oh Danny. I forgot about you. (>:o anyways, don't show your full power yet. Only show the ones that you've shown already ok?) so I can only teleport and use my blue magic? (yep! Only use all your powers in emergencies ok? Btw, Ink can only warp through ink now, and Error can only use his strings.) alright, bye Danny. (bye bye~)

We got to class 1-A and started talking. Deku came by with a notebook.

U-uh. Sans?

Yeah kiddo?

Could you add some information about you and your friends in the notebook? Like your age and height and other things.

What should I do Danny? (just write that you are 17 years old. Don't write more. I want them to figure it out) alright then.

I wrote down 17 next to Ink, Error and my age and gave the notebook back.

Thank you Sans.

No problem kiddo.

Then, Mr. Aizawa came in.

Alright, so today we will do hero training. But first, Ink and Error will do a fight to show their quirks.

After he finished explaining, the kids put on their 'hero costumes'. We went into the training area and it was just a flat, concrete area. A guy with a rectangular head put his hands on the concrete. Suddenly, mountains of concrete sprouted from the flat surface. I watched in awe until Mr. Aizawa started talking.

Ink, Error. You will battle here. Just make sure you don't make any fatal injuries.

Yes sir. Ink and Error said in unison.

Third person POV:

Ink and Error got into their positions. Error stood on one of the mountains that were created, and Ink stayed on the flat floor.

What is Ink doing? Error now has a height advantage. Said Midorya, worried for his friend. He was also taking notes so he could figure out their quirks.

Alright now. On my count. Mr Aizawa shouted. 3... 2... 1... GO!

Ink instantly got a ink can and threw it next to Error. Error then backed away from the ink. Ink trwe another ink can next to him and warped through the ink. Ink was now directly in front of Error. Ink ran towards him, trying to put him down, but Error used his strings to tie up Ink, but Ink threw another ink can with the hand that Error failed to tie up. The ink splattered besides Error, some of it got onto Error's jacket. Ink then warped to the new patch of ink besides Error and punched him in the face continuously, knocking him out. Error's uncontious body was leaning towards the end of the cliff, but Ink grabbed Error by the chest and holds his uncontious friend in his arms.

Ink POV:
OMG OMG OMG! TOO CLOSE! TOO CLOSE! But if he wasn't too close he would've fallen and gotten seriously hurt. I got sad just thinking about it.

STOP! I heard Mr. Aizawa say. Bring Error to Recovery Girl's office.

Y-yes sir! I said back. I got down carefully, making sure not to drop Error. He looks so cute when he's asleep. WAIT. NO. We are just friends right? Besides, Error wouldn't feel the same way back, so what's the point?

Midorya POV: (wow we haven't had that in a while)

I observed the fight between Error and Ink and this is what I got down so far:

Name: Ink
Age: 17
Quirk: Can warp through ink

Name: Error (used to be called Sans)
Age: 17
Quirk: Can use string-like things that come from his eyes. Tears?

I'm still not sure if they shared only their hero names, because their names relate to something unusual about them. Ink can warp through ink, and Error's voice is glitchy. I don't know if he 'glitches' it on purpose or by force. The fight helped me write a lot about them and how they used their quirks. Sans, however, I only saw him use his quirk when Kachaan attacked him. He teleports and made Kachaan stay on the floor. I still don't understand how Sans made Kachaan stay down though. Maybe I will ask him when I can.

Oi, nerd!

I was startled. I turned around to see Kachaan looking down on me.

Y-yes Kachaan?...

What do you know about the new kids?

U-um, let me see... I said as I was getting my notebook.

W-well, Ink, from what I got, can warp through ink. Error can use string-like things that come from his eyes, so I thought that those where tears maybe?

K. Thanks nerd.

Kachaan walked away and- wait... HE THANKED ME?! IS THAT MY KACHAAN OR IS IT TOGA?! My Kachaan would never thank me. Oh well. I'm just going to class and thinking this through.

Heya kitties! I'm sorry if I haven't been updating. I'm back from my holiday so I have more time on Wattpad :). I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any ideas, feel free to share them with me. Bye now~