The Confession

Oof I finally have the motivation to make a new part. Enjoy my crap!

Sans POV:
I'm going to tell Error. I can already imagine his face. It's gonna be so funny!

~~~le next day~~~

I woke up early today because I couldn't wait to tell Error. I got myself a bottle of ketchup out of the mini freezer that Ink made in my dorm and drank it. I saw Error on the lounge and Ink wasn't there.

Hey Error!

SuuPp cLa551c.

Where's Ink?

st1LL a5L33p. Kiki c0uLDn't 5L33p w3Ll y35t3rDAy.

Great! I can tell Error without Ink knowing. >:D.

I have something to tell you Error.

wHat?

Ink told me yesterday that when he's around you, he feels this emotion that he hasn't felt before. Can you guess what the emotion is~

JU5T 5P1T 1T 0UT! He replies, impatient.

I'm pretty sure he loves you.

Error paused.

More Error signs appeared around him.

Then there were some in his eyes.

Then he made the Windows crash sound.

I couldn't hold in the laugh and started to weeze like crazy. I will NEVER forget this.

What happened to Ruru? I turned, still laughing, to Ink standing there with a blanked around him.

H-he *inhale* made th-the Windows-s *inhale* crash sound- HAHAHHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing.

Ink then ran up to his beloved 'Ruru' and huged him. After a few seconds, Error went back to being normal again. He looked at Ink hugging him by the neck. His whole face turned yellow when Ink's cheeks where a light rainbow.

Ink then stopped hugging him and just looked at him. Oh this is gonna be good~

Ink POV:
I stopped hugging Ruru and looked into his eyes. They were so beautiful, with the mixture of red and yellow. They were very mesmerising. Before I know it, Ruru was talking to me.

Ink?

Yeah Ruru?

ClA551c t0lD m3 s0m3th1Ng...

Wait- did he tell him?!! I swear I will rip him apart with my bare hands.

What is that Ruru. I said, sounding more scary than I intended.

ClA551c 5a1d thaT y0u l1k3 m3...

I heart drops. He doesn't like me back does he?...

Y-yeah... I look down ashamed. How will our friendship be after this? If I can't dtae him, I would like to at least stay his friend.

T0 t3lL y0u th3 trUth, I f33l th3 saM3 way.

My eyes light up. Did I hear that right?... He loves me?...

I was too scared to admit it.

Wait- his voice stopped glitching. What does this mean?

I love you Error.

I love you too.

We kissed each other with passion. When we finished, I could hear crying. I turned to see Classic holding a camera and crying whilst smiling.

That was so beautiful that I cried. You don't know how long the fandom has been waiting for this moment.

A purple magic then appeared in front of Classic and Danny appeared.

STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL. IMA NEED THE GLITTER FLEX TAPE NOW. Ink do you have any extra glitter flex tape?

U-yeah, in my blue cobard.

OK thanks! She goes half way then she says something before leaving.

Classic send me the video. Those where the words she said before leaving.

Has she also been shipping us from the start? (yes I have) oh right, you can do that can't you? (would you also like the video? You can show your kids your first kiss~)

I blush really hard then accidentally say out loud.

Kids?!

Error and Classic look at me with confusion.

Danny was talking to me.

They understood and Classic went to sleep on his bed. Error took me by surprise when he held my waist.

I want cuddles. He says, he's adorable. Wow, I bet you didn't think that a silouless being could say that right? (why is everyone breaking the forth wall?) because no one listens to you. (;-;) anyways.

Error then hugs me. I hug him back but then remembered that we had school.

Error we have school.

I don't wanna go to school~~

I know but we have to.

What if we call in sick so we can stay here the entire day?

OK. That sounds like a good idea.

~~~tem skipp~~~

We called in sick so me and Ruru could be together the entire day. Classic went to school though.

Hey Ruru?

Yeah?

Why did your voice stop glitching?

I honestly don't know. Maybe it's because I fannaly found love in my messed up world?

I just smile at that. I'm glad that I helped Ruru. He has gone through a lot and I was one of the few things that he loved in his world.

Suddenly, we hear a loud crashing sound. Then the same alarm went on when we fought those bad guys. We ran outside to see a purple portal, out came 4 familliar faces.

Blue, Dream, Dust and Cross.

Oof sorry for not posting and- wait... 26 FOLLOWERS?! I really don't know why yall like me so much. And 5.5k READS?! Yeah, I think ima head out now. Have a good day/night kitties!

 Have a good day/night kitties!

I couldn't help myself sorry...