Uh Oh...

700 reads?

ARE YOU FUNKING SERIOUS?!

Fresh: You're welcome

Thanks Fresh. You is best boi UwU

Fresh: :D

Alright, you can go now

Fresh: alright my radical bro-tato chip

The next goal is 1. 3k reads. Alright now, let's get on with the book. Enjoy!

Error POV:
The last thing I remember was being hit by Ink then passing out. I woke up in, what looked like, a hospital-like room. I then saw Ink sleeping on a chair besides the bed I was on. He looked too cute for me to wake up. I didn't notice that I was staring because someone snapped me out of it.

Are you okay dear? Said an old lady

Yea-eah. I'm fi-i-ine.

Alright, you just need to stay here for a couple more minutes until you can go. Is that OK?

I look at Ink again. Yeah it's ok.

I spent 5 minutes just looking at the cute, little sleeping Kiki. After the 5 minutes, the lady told me to wake up Kiki. I slightly poked his arm and glitched for a second. Ink Kiki then woke up,but I think I was too close to his face because he was startled and moved his head back with a rainbow of colours on his cheeks.

O-oh, it's just you Ruru. You startled me!

Sorry Ki- I mean squid. Dang it. I almost said it again.

We-elllllll, we sho-oul-d-d go b-back tooo cl-lass now.

Y-yeah!

We started walking back and went into class.

~~~~time skip~~~~

It's lunch time, and we were still inside the empty classroom. We wanted to catch up since Ink and I were always working.

So, what route is it in your time line at the moment? Asked Ink.

Currently, pacifist. That's really good because I can relax most of the time knowing that the kid won't try to kill me in my sleep. And Ink, did you create any new AU's lately?

Not really. I didn't have the time because Nightmare kept trying to destroy other AU's. Ink was pouting now. He's so cute.

Error, how are your brothers?

You-ou me-ean th-th-the 90'S freak-k-k and Gen-no?

Yeah.

We-elll, thhhhhhe para-ra-rasite has beeeeen doi-ing hisss own-n th-thing an-nd, Geno hassss been-n liv-ving with-th Re-eaper. So I-I go-ot the-e hooooouse to-o my-s-self.

Ink then turned to face me with a sad look that almost looked cute.

Don't tell me you live alone! With no one else to talk to? That's so sad...

Kiki was then looking at the floor but then he sprung his head up, like he does everytime he gets an amazing idea.

I've decided! I'm going to visit you everyday at your house! You can visit mine anytime!

S-sure. Thatssss f-fin-ne I guesssss. Just d0n't t0uch th3 s0u15. 1t t00k m3 a l0t 0f t1m3 and 3ff0rt t0 catch-ch th3m.

Yes, yes I know.

We then hear a sound from the door. We turned out heads and saw Deku on the floor.

Uh oh...

Heya kitties! I'm sorry if I haven't posted the new parts recently. I've been working on an edit. It's taking longer because it's my first time doing something like that. Anyway, thank you for reading this far. Cya kitties! ^.^