Chapter 1: Castle Party

DISCLAIMER
Before the story starts, I just want to say it will contain mature parts and topics others might find offensive (s*lf h*rm, s*icide, slurs and sex) so if you're sensitive to that please don't read!
Also I want to show how the characters look in this fanfic for anyone that has trouble visualizing. The art doesn't belong to me and I found it on the Pixiv web.

 The art doesn't belong to me and I found it on the Pixiv web

very very secksy 😼 alright let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. A warm blanket of golden sun rays covered the entire area. The Princess, Peach, thought it was just the perfect time to invite all her friends to her castle to have a party. She wrote fruit scented, cursive, wax sealed letters and delivered them all around the place.
"Your Majesty Princess Peach has invited everyone to an amazing party! It will commence at 7 pm in her castle, bring food and bring fun!
Best regards, Princess Peach."

The letters started being opened by everyone.
"Luigi! Luigi! Look at what we-a got!" Mario shouted to his asleep brother happily , holding the card excited. The green one opened his ocean eyes slowly, a little frustrated for being woken up from his beauty nap.
"Hmm.. What is it Mario? Let me-a see that.." Luigi mumbled, rubbing his eyes with one hand as he grabbed the card with the other. He then smiled and got up, it was going to be sooo awesome!
"I'll-a bake a cake and cookies!" He said, rushing to the kitchen and tying his apron on. Luigi has always loved baking and cooking, he even thought of opening his own bakery more than once, but.. he has to always be with Mario, sadly. Since the red one is the bigger brother he has more control over him, but Luigi didn't give it that much importance although it bothered him.
"Okie dokie! I'll-a be getting ready!" Mario said, going upstairs to change his clothes in his room.

As for the Wicked Bros..
"WAH HAH HAH!! Cmere skinny bastard!" Wario laughed, holding up the card.
"Weh? Whas dat?" Waluigi asked. Wario showed him the invitation, but barely let him read as he was bro-hitting him and laughing some more. "Ya bet im gonna get all da chicks! Ya should try too!" Waluigi sighed, he didn't really want to get any girl? But just went along with him. "Weh heh heh! We'll see bout dat." They went to their rooms and changed into their suits.

Time passed and it was already 6:30 PM, Luigi finished the cake and cookies but he didn't change yet.
His brother went downstairs, wearing a suit and bowtie, then quickly took his hands to his head, with a worried expression.
"Mama Mia Luigi!! Not changed yet? Come-a on!"  He didn't want to be late, specially being a party from the Princess. Luigi just sighed. "A-okay.." He didn't really want to change. His pink, lacy apron made him feel.. cute. Heck, he didn't even like wearing suits, but it was the only formal thing he got, so he went and changed. The brothers walked out with fresh goodies that filled the air with sugar and strawberries smell. They finally arrived to the castle. It was full of people, almost everyone was there! There was music playing,  lights everywhere, delicious food on the table: mushroom stew from Toad, flower cupcakes from Daisy, chocolate dipped bananas from DK, and um.. a hard boiled egg from Yoshi..?
"Let's-a go!" Mario grabbed Luigi's hand and ran in, he heard a soft voice speak to him.
"Mario, Luigi! You finally arrived! This is going to be so great!" It was Peach. "Come boys, let me show you all the food!" She guides them to the table and serves both of them fruit juice. Everyone knows how close Mario and Peach are, so they just stood there and started talking, laughing and dancing together. Of course, Luigi wasn't included, but he really didn't like the princess that much.. He just went and looked at all the foods. He grabbed a flower cupcake and gave it a bite, it was so good! It tasted like vanilla and white chocolate. He smiled as he ate, he honestly looked so adorable eating. When he heard someone.
"Hey Weegeeee!!" Daisy approached him. Luigi was Daisie's best friend. They've dated in the past, which made their bond stronger. The orange princess greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. Luigi didn't really like that, he didn't like girls touching him, especially Daisy. They're friends but.. he just thought she was annoying, he knew she liked him, but he didn't like her back. Of course he had to pretend.
"O-oh, hi Daisy!!" He waved nervously. "Are you-a having fun?"
"Yeah! Peach and I are so happy everyone is here! Did you bake that cake? And those cookies? That's so awesome!" Luigi just smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head with his hand "Ahah, thank you.."

Back to the bad guys..
They were approaching the castle, already seeing lights of every color.
"Ya fink de dumbasses are there?" Waluigi asked. "Of course they are ya idiot! They're everywhere we go, ya think they gon miss a party hosted by the Princess herself? Oh man, wah hah hah! Can't wait to see all de girls!" The big one walked faster, he really was thirsty for the women, wasn't he?

They finally arrived, and were greeted by the Princess as well. Even though they're known for being nasty bad, they have made quite many fri- well.. more like, "non strangers that they shouldn't fight for no reason". Luigi didn't notice them coming in, he was still talking with Daisy but oh goodness, it was SO annoying.
"I-a.. I have to go to the bathroom!" Luigi told her, rushing to said place.
"Kk! Don't take too long!" The princess waved at him, and went back to dancing. Little did Luigi know there was someone in there.