Chapter 6: Acceptance

They both went down. The servants noticed it was getting late, so they guided them to a bedroom. It had a king sized bed, Waluigi would fit better than in his basement. The tall one took his clothes off except for his underwear. Luigi just sat down on the bed and.. admired. Even if he was very skinny he still had a great figure, his body was noticeably toned.
"Whatcha lookin at huh?" Waluigi chuckled.
"A-ah..! Nothing..!" Luigi just looked away.
"Ya know ya can look, it doesn't bother me."
Luigi just wasn't like that, it felt wrong looking. Even when he went to the beach he covered his eyes most of the time so he wouldn't look at people. But if he said so..
Waluigi sat down next to him, holding him close.
"I'm glad that da princess is so kind.. ah don't fink I evah wanna go back."
"Me neither.. but I think we-a should at some point.. if Daisy supports us, there must-a be other people too.. we can't just run away.."
Waluigi nodded. Even though it sounded risky it made sense.
They both laid down on the bed, Waluigi spooning Luigi.
"G'night pipsqueak." He said as he kissed his forehead. Luigi giggled.
"Goodnight dummy."
...
In the morning, one of the servants opened the room door. They noticed the two still were asleep, so they rushed downstairs, ordering everyone to make breakfast. Daisy eventually came.
"Good morning my people! How are we all doing? Better make good breakfasts for everyone! Make sure to eat too!"
She went upstairs in the room Luigi and Waluigi slept in. They looked adorable.

(I love this picture so much just imagine Waluigi is shirtless sh 😾😾)

Daisy was trying to hold back tears. She's just never seen something so cute in her life. She gently knocked on the door.
Waluigi was the first one to wake up. He rubbed his eyes.
"Weh..? Oh, hiya princess."
"Morning! Breakfast is almost ready! You might want to wake up the green one!" She quietly laughed and left.
Luigi looked so angelic sleeping, he almost didn't want to touch him, he was afraid he might break or something. A few seconds after Luigi woke up by himself.
"Mhhh.. good morning.." he said as he looked at Waluigi smiling. His heart melted. How could no one pay attention to him? He was.. perfect. The greenie sat up and yawned, he smelt something delicious from downstairs.
"Breakfast is ready..? I-a can't wait to eat!" He got out of bed. "Come on!"
Waluigi just put his sweater on, proudly showing his boxers. He already felt at home. They both went downstairs.
They were surprised to see a table full of food: toasts with strawberry jam and butter, the previous flower cupcakes, cups of green tea..
Luigi was sat down, so was his purple clone. Daisy sat on her throne.
"Cheers, everyone!"
"Cheers!" Luigi smiled as he took a sip of the tea.
Waluigi grabbed a toast and gave it a bite.
"Dude, dis shit is delicious." It was just toasted bread but it tasted so good.
Luigi whispered to the princess.
"Hey Daisy, um.. we-a thank you so so much for the stay, and for saving us.. you're wonderful, but.. I-a think we should get back home. We have to deal with it ourselves.."
Daisy was a little disappointed, but understood.
"I get you Weegee, but please be careful.. I don't want both of you to get more hurt."
After a while, it was time to go.
They both hugged Daisy and headed to the exit.
"Uh, guys.. you're still in your PJ's." The princess chuckled. They completely forgot about it. The servants handed both of them their clothes, Luigi's overalls were dried. They quickly changed and headed to the exit again.
The way back was another 3 hours. Thankfully, it wasn't as sunny.
They arrived to the Mushroom Kingdom. They were expecting not so warm greetings, but.. nobody was really there. It seemed empty. Luigi was nervous.
"Cmon eyeballs.. it's gonna be fine." He put his hand on his shoulder. Luigi thought of going to his brother's house first. So they did, they walked there and knocked on the door.
Mario opened, alongside Wario..? What were both of them doing there?
"LUIGI!!!" The shorter brother jumped on him, hugging him tightly. "Oh Mama Mia Luigi where'd you-a go?!?! With.. him again?! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!"
Luigi smiled a tiny bit.
"Mario, I'm-a fine. Waluigi doesn't have any intention of hurting.. please believe me.."
The red one just sighed, he didn't know.
As for Wario, he was of course still unhappy.
"Ya fuckin dare to leave?! Are ya a pussy or what?!"
Waluigi seriously didn't want to deal with him or anyone.
"Ah left because apparently ya can't respect ANYTHIN' ah do. Now yer tryin to control my life even more?! Feck off man, ah don't evah wanna see ya again."
So Wario, happily, did that.
"I HOPE YA LIVE AN UNHAPPY LIFE YA SKINNY RAT!! WAH HAH HAH!! ALL THE GIRLS WILL BE MINE!!" The big one said as he ran, flipping them off.
Luigi hugged Waluigi, the tall one pat his head.
Mario observed them with a weirded out look, then sighed again.
"I-a won't change your mind will I.. well, if he isn't hurting you, I suppose it's a-okay."
"Weh heh heh.. dank you." Waluigi said, looking at Mario smiling.
"Uhhh.. yeah, hahah.. anyways, I-a wanted to tell Luigi that I'm moving into the castle, Peach and I are dati-" Before he could finish the sentence, Luigi hugged Mario tightly.
"Im-a so proud of you bro!" He said happily.
Mario shed a tear, and hugged him back.
"Thank you bro.. I'm-a proud of you too."
Mario started packing and when it was finally time to go, he hugged Luigi one last time.
"Come visit anytime!" The red one said, fading in the distance.
Both Luigi and Waluigi waved at him. Waluigi picked up the greenie and gave him a big kiss. They were glad he took it so well.
"Well.. you-a can move in here now!" He said.
Waluigi was extremely happy, his life with that fatass was finally going to be over, and one with his perfect boyfriend was just about to start.
At night, they sneaked in Wario's house and picked up the things the purple one needed. They also took some of his things.. that belonged to Waluigi.
When they arrived home, everything was just so great. Eventually they cleaned up the whole house and painted it. There wasn't fear anymore. Even Princess Peach knew about it, and she found it adorable. Soon everyone accepted it, they shouldn't mess with other people's lives.

Both sat on the couch, Waluigi with Luigi in his arms.
".. isn't it funny you-a were the one all this time?" Luigi giggled. Waluigi kissed his nose.
"Am glad ah was."