Chapter 4: Is it wrong?

Waluigi and Luigi eventually started going out more together in places not everyone went to. They of course had to keep it secret. Waluigi never felt this way. He never felt.. love? He never felt so much happiness. Luigi hugged him whenever he could, bought him things, spent so much time with him..

(More visualization hahaha 😼😼)

Waluigi even started thinking Luigi was cute. Everything he did was adorable, how his big eyes shined whenever he looked at him, how his cheeks got pink whenever he said his name or called him other stuff, how everytime they hugged he had to look up at him because he was so short, and smiled doing so. Their bond was incredible and got stronger over time. Nobody knew about it still surprisingly.
One day, they decided to meet in the park.
Waluigi arrived first, he was waiting.
"Wally!" He heard. It was Luigi who ran and jumped on him. Waluigi picked him up and laughed.
"Wah hah hah! Heya eyeballs!" Both were smiling. This was.. so wonderful. From rivals to.. "friends", who would've known?
Waluigi put Luigi down. "I uh.. I got sumfin for ya." He pulled out a rose. "I know ya like flowers a lot and well.. ya also look like one." Waluigi was a little nervous, was he doing it right? Was he showing affection right? He blushed and looked away. Luigi's eyes shined like a thousand stars, he grabbed the flower and hug Waluigi. "Oh Mama Mia..!! Thank-a you so much!!" Luigi was so grateful. For others it'd be simple and boring but he really appreciated it. He smelt the rose. Then, he stood on his tippy toes and gave Waluigi a little kiss on the nose.
Oh.
Dear.
Lord.
Waluigi was a blushing mess. That's the first kiss he's ever received from anyone. He didn't know how to react. His ears went all the way up. He was completely red.
"Um.. Wally..? Are you a-okay?" Luigi said, worrying he did something wrong.
Was this really friendship? I mean.. two men couldn't fall in love, could they..?
"I-I uh.. Am fine! Don't worry bout it!" Waluigi reacted. "It's jus.. ya know.. ah never had sumfin like dis.."
Luigi understood what he meant. "You never had affection huh.." he grabbed his hand. "I'm-a here to give you all you want."
Waluigi wanted to.. kiss him. On the mouth. He's seen people do it before. But it was always men and women. He knew he couldn't. What was so wrong about two people of the same gender loving each other? He just didn't get that. At least Luigi acted somewhat like a woman..
Waluigi put his hand on the small one's cheek and run his thumb over it.
He could feel how hot and soft they were. He did the same with the other hand and squished them.
"Owowow! Hey!" Luigi frowned, but his face was extremely pink. Waluigi just chuckled and let go. Eventually they went for a walk. The place was so nice, the fresh breeze, the little sun spots. How was everything so beautiful when they were both together? It's like they were meant to be.

The sun was setting. Both of them sat on the grass and watched. Luigi was tired so he laid his head on Waluigi's shoulder. Waluigi looked at him. How could he be so adorable? And so small? And so fragile looking despite the many adventures he's gone on with Mario? Without thinking twice, he wrapped his long arm around his waist and pulled him even closer. This moment was perfect.
"Hey uh, greenie.. can ah tell ya sumfin?"
"Of-a course silly!"
"Well, how do ah say dis.. dese past few weeks have been um.. amazin by yer side and ah.. ah never had anyone show me dis before. Is dis what ya call.. love?"
Luigi opened his mouth a little in shock. Did his.. did his rival have feelings for him..? Who am I kidding, Luigi grew them too. He never liked women. He just didn't find them good, rather annoying. It seemed like everyone liked them just for their tits and ass anyways.
He liked.. someone who could protect him. Someone who could love him. Someone who no matter how bad they were to everyone else, showed sweetness to him. And that someone, was Waluigi. He knew they were both men but.. at this point there was nothing they could do. Luigi looked into his eyes. Nobody was around. He got closer to Waluigi's face and kissed him. Not a little peck, not a fast kiss. It was a gentle, long one. Waluigi felt the greenie's soft lips press against his cracked ones. He was.. paralyzed. He has never kissed anyone before. It felt so amazing. Waluigi wrapped his arms around Luigi's waist and even though he didn't know about kissing, he did it back really well. Luigi held Waluigi's face with both of his hands, and after a while he let go.
They just looked at each other. Love was in the air. It was perfect.
"Oh wal wal.. I-a love you.. you've shown me so much in so little time.. you're-a the best."
The best.
Waluigi thought he was dreaming, so he pinched himself quickly. It hurt. He wasn't dreaming at all. They hugged and didn't let go.
"Heh, ah love ya too pipsqueak.."
Until.
"Luigi..?"
"WALUIGI?!"
It was Mario and Wario. They were found. Everything was wrong now, no no no. How could this be? How could they have found them? The Mushroom Kingdom was so big.. why out of everywhere they looked there?
Both Waluigi and Luigi turned around. They quickly let go of the hug and stood up. It was no time for excuses, no matter what either of them would say, it wasn't going to be believable. This was it.
"Luigi what the hell are you-a doing?!" Mario ran up to his brother, pushing Waluigi away.
"Oh c'mon ya can't be fuckin serious!! YER A FAG?!" Wario screamed at the tall one.
"M-M-Mario I-a can explain.." Luigi stuttered.
"Oh no Luigi.. no no no.. you can't-a be with a man! You have to be with Daisy? And with your-a rival?! Oh Luigi.. who did this to you?" Mario frowned as he looked at the purple one.
"Ya dunno how much the green one has helped me! He's da only one who evah listened!! Ya NEVER DONE ANYTHIN! DA ONLY THING YOU'VE DONE IS MAKE ME ALMOST KILL MYSELF!!" Waluigi was furious.
Why couldn't they understand..? They've improved each other's mental health so much. Waluigi stopped cutting himself. Luigi stopped putting himself down everytime. There was no sadness or fear. Both of them were so happy. But of course, the two selfish, prideful dicks had to ruin it.
Luigi panicked and started crying. Waluigi saw this and was going to comfort him, but Mario shooed him.
"You! Get away from my-a bro!!" He said as he rubbed Luigi's back. Mario thought he turned him gay.
"Jesus Christ man.. I ain't do anythin to ya! I give ya shelter and food and ya say ya almost attempted suicide? The fuck is wrong with ya dude!" Wario angrily shouted. He didn't know that giving him stuff didn't justify treating him like shit.
Waluigi's eyes glow purple. He wanted to kill both of them. He punched Wario in the face. Even if Waluigi was skinny he still had incredible force. Wario dropped to the ground and his nose started bleeding.
"Wah hah hah.. HAH HAH HAH!!" Waluigi laughed. What was funny about this?
"Please.. l-let's-a stop fighting!! It's not going to make anything better..!" Luigi ran up to Waluigi.
"You.. what the fuck did ya do to him?!" Wario shouted at Luigi now. He thought he was to blame more than anyone. He "turned" Waluigi wholesome. Waluigi was supposed to be merciless. Heartless. Disgusting.
Wario quickly got up and ran to Luigi, attempting to kick him in the gut. But he kicked Waluigi instead, who stood in front of him. Waluigi spat out blood but it didn't even hurt him.
"Ghh.. heheh.. ya think dat did anythin?"
Before M & W guys could speak, Waluigi picked up Luigi and ran away.
"LUIGI NO!!"
"YA BASTARD! WHEN I SEE YA AGAIN YA BETTER PRAY YA DON'T DIE!"