Chapter 7 (NSFW) : Closer to you

After a long day of tennis practice, Waluigi and Luigi were exhausted.
"Ya did great eyeballs..!" The tall one said.
"Huff.. thank you..!" Luigi was tired, he didn't have any water.
"Can I-a.. huff.. grab your water please.."
Waluigi instantly gave him his bottle. Luigi chugged on it like his life depended on that.
It was getting late.
"Ya think we should go home greenie?"
Luigi nodded. He was sweating so much, he just wanted to take a shower.
They headed home, Waluigi opened the door for his boyfriend.
"I'll-a be in the shower!" He rushed to said place, closing the door.
Waluigi took his visor off and sat down, turning on the TV. It was soccer, he laughed. "Wah hah hah! Ah bet ah can play bettah than those idiots!"
Luigi got undressed and stepped in the shower, turning the warm water on. He sang quietly.
When he was done, he stepped out, wrapped a towel around his body like a dress, and opened the door. He didn't bother changing, he just sat down next to Waluigi.
"What are you watching?" He asked.
"Oh, jus da sports channel. Dey play so b-" Waluigi noticed Luigi was still in a towel. "Cmere ya cutie!" He picked up Luigi and put him on his lap. He thought he looked so cute.
His lap felt nice. As thin as his legs were, it was very comfortable. The small one laughed and wrapped his arms around Waluigi's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. His long, pointy ears brushed against his face.
"Heheh.. I've-a always wanted to touch these!" Luigi said as he ran a finger down his ear.
They instantly went down.
"Weh.. don't do dat.." Waluigi whispered, pulling him back a little. His ears were extremely sensitive, something obviously nobody knew. He found it out himself, and has kept it a secret. Luigi was very innocent so.. he really didn't understand.
"Huh..? Why not? Does it-a hurt?" The boy said a little worried. He put his hands on both Waluigi's ears and started rubbing them.
"Not at all.. i-its just.. w-wehhh.." he almost moaned. "it just.. f-feels good ya kno.."
"Then I'll keep doing it!" Luigi smiled, all he wanted was to make him happy. He continued stroking.
Waluigi pulled Luigi closer, lowering the hands on his waist to his ass.
Eventually, Luigi playfully bit his ear.
"I'm-a going to eat you!"
Waluigi has enough. He grabbed Luigi and threw him on the couch, getting on top.
"U-um.. Waluigi..?" The greenie had no idea what he was doing.
Waluigi just shut him up with a kiss. He pinned Luigi's arms above his head, not letting him move at all.
"Mhhh..!" Luigi whined a little, that was a surprise for him. Waluigi stopped for a second and whispered in his ear.
"Wat was dat huh? Do it again." He continued the kiss, now slipping his tongue in the smaller one's mouth. It was long, Luigi almost felt like he was choking.
"m-mhhh.. Waluigi.. what a-are you.." He couldn't finish the sentence, his boyfriend was being a little more rough. He never heard Luigi like this, but oh.. he enjoyed it so much. He stopped again, a string of saliva connected both of their tongues. Waluigi stared at him.
"Weh heh heh.. ya kno, I've been wantin to do dis.."
Luigi had to idea what he was talking about. Well.. both of them were virgins, but Waluigi was way more mature.
The purple one grabbed Luigi's towel. Luigi gripped on it. "A-ah..! Wait, I-a have to get dressed..!" But Waluigi didn't listen. He lowered it, revealing his chest. It looked adorable and squishy, and his niPPles were light pink and small. Luigi looked away in embarrassment.
Waluigi started kissing his neck, biting it a little and licking it.
"h-hmm.. w-what is this.." It felt good. He could hear Waluigi's heavy breathing and groaning.
He run his tongue all over his neck, and started lowering his head, to his chest. He was looking up at Luigi the whole time, smiling like a perv. Luigi looked back, he was blushing so much, all he could do was whimper. Waluigi loved hearing him. He ran his tongue against his nipple, making Luigi moan. "M-MHNN..! .. W-Wally.." Him moaning out his name, or nickname turned him on so much. His voice was so angelical. He chuckled, dragging his tongue lower and the towel too. He reached his tummy, and gave him kisses all over it. Luigi couldn't cover his mouth, as his arms were pinned. He squirmed a little.
"Weh.. don't move so much pipsqueak. Ah want to hear ya."
He started giving it hickeys and biting it as well. It was soft, it felt like jello. He stopped, he slowly pulled the towel all the way down. He could admire all of Luigi's body. It was adorable. He noticed he was hard. Luigi wasn't big at all, the complete opposite. It was so cute.
"Heheh.. already?" Waluigi said as he poked Luigi's little dick.
"A-AHHNN.. ..o-oh Mama Mia.." Luigi was extremely sensitive, just a little touch and he melted. "Yer so feckin cute greenie." Waluigi went back to kissing him with tongue again, as he rubbed Luigi. The Italian was panting, trying to keep up with the kiss. He never felt this before, he never felt such pleasure. He wanted.. more. Waluigi's hand was extremely skilled, he stroked just at the perfect pace, he rubbed the tip with his long, boney fingers. Luigi wanted to wrap his arms around him, but they were still pinned. Eventually, he felt something coming out of him. He moaned loudly, he just came. Waluigi looked at his hand, it was covered in the sticky substance. He gave it a quick lick and grinned. Luigi was exhausted already, his arms were let go of. He looked so weak, so used, so tired.. but Waluigi wasn't done yet.
"Wah hah hah.. ya taste sweet." He had a noticeable erection. He then took off his shirt, pants and underwear. Luigi lifted his head up. His eyes widened, looking at Waluigi's member. It was.. long. Way, way longer than Luigi's. He didn't expect that from such a skinny man. Waluigi then grabbed Luigi's legs and spread them, smiling. He leaned over, and gave Luigi a kiss on the neck, whispering. "Be loud for me."
Luigi was trembling, he didn't know what he planned. Waluigi then rubbed his hard cock between his ass, teasing him. "Do ya want it, hm?" Luigi couldn't do much but nod, he wanted to feel more. He made his way in slowly. "Ngh.. weh.. yer so tight.."
Well, Luigi has never done this before, he felt like a brand new toy. Luigi covered his mouth with both hands. It felt so.. painful and so good. The pleasure took over the pain. His eyes teared up. Waluigi looked at him and frowned, uncovering his mouth. "Wat did ah tell ya? Be. Loud." He then placed his hands on Luigi's waist and went ALL the way in. Luigi felt like his organs were being mashed together. Without a warning, he began thrusting. "O-OH MAMA MIA..!~ AAHNMM..!!" Luigi moaned loudly, tears streamed down his cheeks. Waluigi loved his reaction, making him go faster. He got closer to Luigi's face. "Hngg.. say my name..weh heh heh..~" He gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"W-WALUIGI!! PLEASE DON'T-A STOPPP..!~" He was enjoying it too much. He dug his nails into Waluigi's back making him bleed, and wrapped his legs around his waist. You could even see the bulge on Luigi's tummy, his body was so tiny. The tall one kept going, groaning and moaning. "Wehh.. o-oh feck Luigi.. ya feel so amazin.."
With every thrust, a noise came from both of them. This was one of the most wonderful things both of them experienced ever. Everytime he went in and out, you could hear how wet Luigi was. He took his dick so well. "Yer mine..y-ya kno that?!" Waluigi roughly bruised his neck, shoulders and chest. He wanted to mark what was his. Only his. Luigi moaned as response, he loved the feeling of something in his ass. "WALLY P-PLEASE..! K-KEEP GOINGG..!~"
Suddenly, he felt a shot of warmth in him. "AAHHHH!!! WALUIGI..!~" He moaned one last time. Waluigi pulled out, both were panting heavily, cum leaked out of his entrance.
Waluigi was still cumming, so he did it on Luigi's chest and face. He looked so destroyed.. so defeated.. so used.. Waluigi quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture of him. "Heh, cute." He said putting it back down. He laid down next to Luigi, since the couch was big, and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his forehead. "Did ah hurt ya, sweetie?"
"a-ah.. it hurt b-but.. it felt so-a good, hehe.." he smiled, hugging Waluigi weakly.
"Yer so wonderful, ya kno? Ya did great.." Waluigi sat up. "We should clean up, shouldn't we?"
Luigi got up and tried to walk but he fell to the ground. Waluigi was REALLY rough. The tall one grabbed him and picked him up. "Hey hey, easy there pipsqueak.." He went to the shower with Luigi in his arms, sitting down and placing him on his lap, as the tub filled with water. It was so great.. just relaxing with the love of his life after sex, truly a pleasure. Waluigi washed his body gently, kissing his shoulders.
After that, they went to bed, Luigi laying on top of his love.
"I-a love you, dummy." He said smiling, closing his eyes.
"I love ya more, greenie." Waluigi said, petting his head as they both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Thank you so much for reading all this! I'm a crazy walgi shipper so I just had to. After that, they lived happy forever, going in adventures together and more. I will probably write more Walgi so stay tuned. Have a good one!