Chapter 2: Let me help

The boy went in the bathroom to wash his hands. He looked at himself in the silver bathed mirror and let out a sad sigh.
"Oh ravioli.. I-a wish I wasn't unseen that easily, I know I'm not the-a best but.." Luigi felt really bad, he almost wanted to cry, he knew it'd go like this. Daisy went up to him, which was good but he just disliked her, which was bad. "I know Mario is my brother but-a sometimes it seems like he doesn't care at all!" He frowned, and turned off the faucet. He was about to leave when he felt a tight grip on his suit.
"Not so fast, greenie."
...
He'd swear his heart stopped. He was shocked, paralyzed. Now what? Does he die? Is this the end of Luigi? The hand roughly turned him around. Luigi looked up, very up. He saw a grin from ear to ear. It was Waluigi himself.
"Ya really fink ya have it bad huh? Weh heh heh.." Waluigi crouched to his height, his face was very close to Luigi's. "Well.. are ya excluded from important games? Are ya forgotten all da time? Does nobody remembah yer birfday? Does nobody like you?" As he gave reasons, he got closer to Luigi, making him walk backwards, he was shaking. "Do ya haf to live with a greedy bastard who only cares about money and girls?! Do ya get made fun of just because of yer body?! Do ya get insulted all the time?!" His tone got louder and louder until he finally, completely snapped. "WERE YA CREATED JUST FOR DA FECKIN PURPOSE OF NOT LETTING YER "FRIEND" PLAY ALONE IN TOURNAMENTS?! ARE YA LITERALLY USELESS AND WOULD NOBODY CARE IF YA WERE GONE?!" At this point, Luigi was against the wall. He was so surprised, he never heard anything like this from Waluigi. He never knew how much sadness and anger and frustration he hid deep in himself. Waluigi looked at him dead in the eye, sighed and got back up to his normal height. "When ya understand how it really feels to be worthless, talk ta me." The purple one mumbled, lighting up a cigarette and putting it in his mouth. Luigi felt.. bad for him..? He felt bad.. for his rival? He one he hates the most? I mean, who wouldn't after hearing all that? Luigi wanted to say something but his throat was tied in a knot, he just stared at Waluigi, still leaning against the wall. He was glad he didn't come out of that dead. ".. I-a didn't know y-you um.. felt like that.." Waluigi's eyes widened and he bursted out in laughter. "WAH HAH HAH HAH!! Ya ain't know dat?! Das like my whole life!!! Heh.. yer dumber dan ah thought.." He just smiled with his cracked, thin lips, before giving the cigarette a puff. The Italian frowned, but understood. He walked towards him slightly and quietly said ".. i-im sorry.." Waluigi looked down at him. "Wah? Sorry? I don't need yer pity, eyeballs. Get outta here." Waluigi shooed him waving his hand. Luigi really didn't wanna get out. He needed to know more about him, he even wanted to help.
"Can I-a um.. help somehow?" Luigi said as he got closer, he was a little braver this time.
"Nah, why should ah trust you? Besides ah don't need help. Just go away." He put his hand on Luigi's head and pushed him away. But Luigi just didn't give up. He's always been kind hearted even to the ones who treat him like scum. Even if he hated Waluigi, he didn't actually think he was that bad. Is this the reason he was a complete asshole to everyone? Did Wario make him like that? He needed answers. ".. Waluigi please! I-a understand you! I don't uhm.. I don't want you to-a feel this way anymore..!" Waluigi sighed. "Fine, fine, just shut up already. Whatcha gon do?"
Luigi smiled a little. "..meet-a me in Acorn Plains tomorrow at 3 pm..?"
"Aight, deal." The tall one said giving one last puff to the cigarette, before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it. Luigi left the bathroom, he looked very satisfied. He really convinced his rival that easily?
Then he saw Daisy again, UGH. "Weegee! Ya took like an hour there? Did ya eat too much spicy food?" She chuckled. "The party is almost done, can you stay and help us clean up?" Luigi just nodded and went back to everyone. An hour later, they all were leaving. Waluigi came out of the bathroom, and walked with Wario to the exit, just before leaving he made eye contact with Luigi, then looked back at Wario and disappeared into the night. The brothers and princesses had a long night of cleaning.

"Ya see all these kiss marks? All the ladies love Wario!! I'm the best, wah hah hah!!" Wario was proudly showing off the lipstick marks several girls left on his face. "Ya ain't even got one ya rat!" He laughed at Waluigi. "Ah was smokin all da time in the bafroom, a cig is bettah than some hoes." He also laughed, they arrived home.

It was already 2 AM, they all finished cleaning.
"Thank you for all that fun and help boys! See you soon" Peach and Daisy said goodbye to the brothers, who left exhausted.
"That-a was amazing! Peach and I were so close!" Mario was so happy about it. "What about you bro? How did it-a go with Daisy"
"I-a uhh.. very good!! Yeah!!" Luigi didn't want to tell him what happened between Waluigi and him. Mario doesn't really like Waluigi, only Wario. "I'm sure you two will-a be together soon again!" The red one said, very confident in himself.
They opened the door, changed into theirs PJs and finally went to bed. "Goodnight Luigi!" Mario headed into his room.
"Ah.. goodnight Mario.." Luigi did the same. He layed on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. How was everything going to go tomorrow? Could Waluigi and him be.. friends?