Chapter 5: Sarasaland

Waluigi ran as fast as he could with Luigi like a baby in his arms. His long legs allowed him to travel faster. He was worried Wario was following them, but since he's so big he wouldn't be able to catch up.
"Guys!! Come over here!!" 
It was Daisy. She was hiding behind some bushes.
Waluigi didn't think twice and and went there.
"Are you two okay?! Oh Dear.."
Luigi was terrified, he looked so traumatized.. he was trembling, holding onto Waluigi crying.
"Hey greenie.. yer safe now." The purple one said, kissing his forehead.
"I knew about you two doing this, and I don't see anything wrong with it. Even though I like Luigi.. I know i'm not his interest anymore and I respect that." Daisy said smiling. She was very supportive.
"Woah.. heh, danks orange girl."
Luigi hugged both of them tightly. He was so thankful that his best friend was also there for him. His perspectives on Daisy changed.
"Aw Weegee.. I've seen you two together so many times, but don't worry! I didn't tell anyone at all. It just shocked me a lil because you two are supposed to hate each other..?"
"I-a know.. but there was no reason for us to do so. Waluigi has gone through so-a much, he doesn't deserve any hate." Luigi replied. Daisy understood.
"I see.. well, I'm supposing this place isn't safe anymore. I will take you to Sarasaland." The Princess said, guiding them.
They walked for nearly 3 hours. Luigi was mad exhausted, Daisy and Waluigi had more resistance than him. He walked holding the purple one's hand.
When they finally arrived, everyone was so welcoming and warm. Literally warm. Hot. That place was like a desert. The princess walked them into her castle. It was beautiful, orange wallpaper with daisy pattern covered the walls. A red rug extended from the entrance to the inside, it was so long they couldn't see the end of it. The ambient was so friendly.
"I see you two are thirsty, hah!" Daisy laughed as she served them both glasses of water. Luigi drank so fast he spilled water all over himself.
"Ah..!" He exclaimed, embarrassed.
Waluigi just laughed, drinking water normally.
"Oh Weegee! You're so thirsty aren't ya? Well, I don't want you to be here with uncomfortable wet clothes. Come to my room!" She said grabbing Luigi's hand and guiding him upstairs. "Waluigi, just.. explore, look around, whatever!"
He was attended by the people inside, that offered him a seat and some food.
Once Daisy was in her room with Luigi, she opened her huge, golden closet. "Let's see.. Yeah!" She took out an oversized orange shirt and gave it to Luigi, along with lace shorts and slippers just his size. "Haha! Put it on, I'm sure it'll fit you!"
So Luigi did as he was told, handing Daisy his wet clothes. He put on everything, he looked so adorable. The shirt was too big on him but it wasn't an inconvenience. Daisy opened the bedroom door, going downstairs. "I'll be drying these! Come out of there when ya want!"
She honestly was really sweet and helped whoever needed a hand. Luigi didn't think she was as annoying anymore.
"Thank you..!" He yelled at her, he didn't know if she'd hear, as she was all the way down stairs.
Luigi finally came out of the bedroom, and walked to Waluigi..
"How do I-a look?" He asked, unintentionally posing for him. Waluigi blushed deep red, and grabbed Luigi by the waist. "C'mere ya cute little bean!" He kissed his face all over, they were laughing. And everyone was watching, they thought it was adorable. In there they weren't judged. Nor threatened. Nor yelled at. They probably were going to stay there for a while. Hopefully forever. But they knew they had to get back at some point..
Daisy came back.
"Are you guys hungry? Do you want to take a bath? If you need anything, just tell me!"
"Um.. a bath would-a be nice if it doesn't bother you.." Luigi said quietly.
As quiet as he was everyone heard, and they instantly guided him to the bathroom. It looked so fancy, gold and marble tiles on the floor and wall, a big, quartz bath with silver lining, the smell of rose water..
They took off his clothes. Luigi was obviously shocked because of this but after that they quickly put him in the tub. It was filling up with tempered water, he just laid his head back and relaxed. All weight dropped from his shoulders. If this was going to be his life now, he loved it. Daisy's servants dropped dried flower petals on the water, along with some fruit slices. They washed his hair, and let him be at peace for a while. He didn't even think about his brother. His mind was cleared. For a little at least. When he decided to get out, the servant wrapped him in a towel like a dress, dried his hair and put the clothes Daisy have him back on. He felt so pretty.. his hair was so fluffy and shiny and he smelt so good. He went back with Waluigi and the princess and sat down with them. Waluigi stared at his hair and played with it. "Woah greenie, yer hair is so soft!" He crouched to smell it. "And smells so good, wah hah hah!" Luigi blushed, he liked when Waluigi touched him.
"Well, I'm going to give you guys some alone time! I'll be outside for a while! If ya need anything don't worry about calling the servants, cya!" Daisy said.
They waved at her.
As soon as she went through the door, Waluigi got up.
"Well.. ya wanna look aroun'?"
Luigi nodded smiling and held onto his love's arm. They went upstairs, to the very top of the castle. They could see all Sarasaland from there. But Luigi couldn't, the wall was too tall.
Waluigi noticed this, so he picked him up and put him on his shoulders.
"Heheheh! Look! Im-a taller than you!" Luigi was sometimes childish, but Waluigi didn't care at all, he played along with him. Then he put Luigi down, and crouched to kiss him. it was so romantic.. kissing at the top of the castle as the sun disappeared. A million stars filled the night sky, constellations and planets were so much more visible.
"I love ya so much eyeballs.. ya look beautiful." Waluigi gently lifted Luigi's chin up, staring into his eyes. He looked so grateful for every decision in his life that lead him to this moment.