Chapter 6

LIYANA POV

I'm sitting at my desk coloring inside words of my notebook while Mr. Thomas is lecturing.

As I'm doing so, I hear whispering and giggling.

I turn around out of instinct and spot a girl sitting next to Dallas talking to him and trying to have a seductive look on her face.

And I said 'trying'.

Dallas was sitting back with a hoodie on his head with his hands in his pockets looking down at his desk.

"You're so funny!" The girl says.

I almost roll my eyes.

"I didn't say anything, get away from me" Dallas grumbles out.

"But don't you want company back here? You're always alone." The girl says while reaching for his arm.

He jerks away from her touch and looks at her with a dark glare. The girl flinched back and looks terrified for a second before trying to look seductive again.

"Are you sure babe?" She says.

He huffs then gets out of his seat and sits in the chair right beside me.

Um what?

"May I he-" I get cut off.

"I have company right here, you may dismiss yourself" Dallas says as he lays his head down on the desk.

I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

So I'm his company now??

The girls huffs then looks at me with a glare.

"You have a problem bitch, because I'm not the one!" I say.

She rolls her eyes then opens her notebook.

Yea that's what I thought.
——————————————————————————

"Dallas! Dallas wait hold up!" I say as I run to catch up to him.

He continues to walk out the school building.

"Wait nigga damn I'm outta breath!" I wheeze out as I put one hand on his arm and the other in my knee as I try and catch my breath after I make it to him.

He turns to look at me with a surprised look as he removes his arm from my hold.

"Do you need something?" He questions and clears his throat.

I could've sworn I seen his cheeks turn a light shade of pink, but I ignore it.

"Yes" I say with attitude. Why else would I be running.

He waits expectantly.

"We're doing tutor session at your house today, my mom is having a friends over and we won't have any peace to do it" I say.

He narrows his eyes at me.

"I guess" he says then walks away to my car.

We get in the car and he tells me the directions to his house.

As I'm driving, I put music on. You know I have to listen to some Megan Thee Stallion.

"Real hot girl shittt! Yea I'm in his bag and I'm in his too!" I sing out.

Dallas looks at me appalled then immediately turns the radio off.

"What the fuck!!" I yell at him. "Why would you do that shit for, that's just trifling!"

He lays his head back and closes his eyes.

"Your singing was not it, I rather be deaf then listen to you sing" he said calmly.

I roll my fucking eyes.

The AUDACITY!
——————————————————————————

We pull up to his house and we get out.

He has a nice modern house I think as he walks inside with me trailing behind him.

"Hey bud, how was sch- who is this?" A man, who I'm thinking is his dad walks into the living room.

"This is a girl from school, she's my tutor" Dallas gruffly.

"Hi it's nice to meet you, I'm Liyana, Liyana Davis" I say politely while holding out my hand, because I was raised to have respect for my elders.

His dad looks surprised as he takes my hand and shakes it.

"You brought a girl home? This is a first, I'm Dallas' dad, nice to meet you!" He dad roars our with excitement.

Dallas groans and walks away while telling me to follow him.

"It was nice to meet you Mr. Wright!" I say as I follow Dallas.
——————————————————————————

As I walk into his room, I'm at awe.

His room is so NEAT!

This is not what I imagined at all.

"Ok, let's get started" I say while taking my shoes off at the door.

I go to his bed then sit down with my legs up and crossed.

He looks at me. He looked flustered.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

He quickly lets out a low 'no' while sitting down in his desk chair.

I give a confused look. "Ok" I say.

I pull the my notebook out of my bag, "Ok here's your first question" I start.
——————————————————————————

Hey guyssss, this is a little bit longer then any of the other chapters I've written.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, keep on reading☺️
~midnightwinters