Chapter 17

LIYANA POV

I walk into the school building then head straight for my locker.

When I get the stuff that I need for class, I close my it. When I do I jump out of my skin.

"What in the damn hell!!" I scream as I look at the stoic face of Dallas.

His lips twitch up at the slightest before going back straight like you would never knew it was there at first.

"Sorry I scared you" he says in a gruff voice.

I roll my eyes.

It's been a total of a day and 12 hours since we have talked and it's a little awkward around us right now.

He raises his eyebrows.

"Uhh so what's up?" I ask curiously.

He looks me straight in my eyes then they lower to my lips did a brief moment.

"I want another kiss." He says with his face still straight.

My head jerks back as I am appalled.

Did he jus- nahhh I ain't hear right.

"I'm sorry what? Because it sounded like you asked me for something when we haven't even went over what happened the last time that happened." I state.

He breaks eye contact then averts his eyes down the the ground with his hands in his pockets.

I start seeing his face turn a light shade of pink.

"I'm waiting" I say with my arms crossed.

He clears his throat then looks up at me again,"Ok let's talk about it during lunch."

I nod my head then we disperse.
——————————————————————————

"So what we're you and Dallas talking about, the kiss finally?" Devin asks.

I shake my head.

"We're going to talk about it at lunch" I say.

She nods her head humming.

Class goes by like a breeze and a little too quick for my liking, but it's now mid-day and it's time to released for lunch.

"Don't forget your essay is due tomorrow!!" The teacher says as we pile out the classroom.

As Devin and I make our way to the table I spot Dallas already sitting there waiting.

We walk up as he looks up at me.

He stands up and starts heading his way out the cafeteria.

What the fu-

He turns around them signals me to follow him.

We walk out the the front of the building and sit on one of the benches.

"So-"

"I'm sorry I walked away after the kiss I was just nervous and it was my first time, I don't want you to seem that I didn't like it and that I was ignoring you the past day." He ranted out.

I let out a little giggle.

Yes. A freaking GIGGLE.

"I'm sorry also, I shouldn't have kissed you without your permission, I basically got all in your personal space." I say.

His stoic face eases up as he grows a little smile on his face.

Which makes me also have a lil slight smile.

"So what does that mean for us now?" He questions.

I shrug my shoulders, "I have no idea".

He looks at me in my eyes and just holds the contact like he's trying to study me.

He then looks down and starts fiddling with his fingers as he says,"Uh I was wondering if you would like to do something this Friday?"

My eyes widen in shock.

nigga say whattttt??!!

"Oh yes ma'am!" I say with a little to much excitement.

I clear my throat,"I mean yea."

He smirks at me then laughs.

I roll my eyes.

"Boy shut up, but is it me or did I hear you say you liked the kiss?" I smirk back.

He immediately stops laughing and his face goes stoic.

His face then starts turning a bright red.

"Yeaaa that's what I thought." I laugh.

He grumbles under his breath.

"Come here you big baby" I say as I lean in for another kiss.

Our lips connect and there the fireworks go again.
——————————————————————————
Hiyaaa guyss, so sorry for the longggg wait of me updating, but a bunch of stuff, literally like a bunch of stuff, happened.

I am currently now on crutches from dance and won't be able to dance until competition season🥲.

But I'm getting better by the day so wish me luck you guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Until next time!
~midnightwinters