CHAPTER FIVE

L'AMOUR DANS L'ART

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽
chapter five ; isn't it weird how small
the world is, yet so big?

THE BREEZE of the night was cold, not the same coolness it had a few nights ago

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE BREEZE of the night was cold, not the same coolness it had a few nights ago. It was nearing summer, which meant that the nights would be less cooler, and days would be blazing hot. The moon shown down the city, flaunting the beauty that is Seoul, trees rustling against the wind, as cars passed by, along with the street-filled sidewalks.

Yoongi entered the gallery with the usual blaze in his eyes. One look from him, and anyone who dared get in his way would be begging for mercy.

In the business industry, he was quite well known. A successful businessman, and the chief executive officer of D-2 Industries - the youngest chief executive officer in all of Korea.

He was a humble man, but he did like to show off his riches once in a while. He was busy most of the time, however, when he wasn't, he liked to spend his time admiring sculptures, and paintings - he liked art in general. Other times, though, he liked to sit in the coffee shop near Nekoma University, seeing as most of the costumers were youthful, and most likely have no clue who he was.

This was his favorite gallery to go to. It was located nearby his office, and always held different kinds of exhibits. Sometimes, sculptures would be displayed, most of the time, it would be art pieces made by well known and unknown artists alike. The gallery was known for his frequent visits.

"Good evening, Mr Min." The young lady in charge of taking care of the gallery spoke. She liked to call herself Aerum, similar to paradise, with a lean figure, and platinum blonde hair that stopped just below her neck.

The gallery was dimly lit, the lights only shining onto the mounted art pieces hung on the wall, the smell of Febreeze hanging on the air, as the low volume of classical music drowned in his ears, along with the light chatter from several visitors of the place, all talking amongst themselves.

The white marbled floors shined against the light fixtures hung above their heads, complementing the white walls and white light bulbs. The place didn't need to be crazily bright, as the color scheme of the gallery was enough to bring the visitor's attention to the art.

Heels clicking against the floors, Yoongi scanned the place. This time, there were paintings hung on the walls, different from the last time he's been there.

"Who's the artist this month?" He asked, his voice low, so as to keep the mellow momentum of the space present. "Students from Nekoma University, sir." Aerum replied, as Yoongi slipped one hand in the pocket of his dress pants, his Chelsea boots hitting the floor with a click clack sound as he approached one of the paintings, finding it oddly familiar.

"Students?" He asked, as Aerum nodded, keeping a respectful distance behind the man. "Yes, sir. This is the first class for the month. We're changing it every two weeks." She replied, as Yoongi only hummed in response, his eyes quietly observing the painting.