CHAPTER SIX

L'AMOUR DANS L'ART

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽
chapter six ; a stranger with
connections could easily
be the stranger who's a danger

☽chapter six ; a stranger with connections could easilybe the stranger who's a danger

NARA WAS disappointed to say the least. As she sat in the same spot at the same coffee shop she's been going to on the regular, the handsome stranger she's slightly been crushing on has yet to make an appearance.

The sun was brightly shining, scattering sunlight into the cafe, as Nara took a bite out of the cake slice Jungkook had bought for her after losing a bet. She had drummed her fingers against the wooden table, scanning the area for a familiar face, one that wasn't Jeon Jungkook, who sat across from her, scrolling through his phone.

She wouldn't dare admit it, but the heavy feeling of her heart sinking down to her stomach was very much evident. She had spoken to him a few nights ago, the stranger, but the memory was hazy. However, she did remember that he could have seen what resided in her sketchbook, and that alone, was enough for her to be embarrassed.

"Quit shaking your leg." Jungkook said, lightly kicking her shin, making her glare at the boy. "Why are you so dense anyways?" He asked, keeping his phone in his pocket. "Nothing." She replied, taking another bite from the cake.

"Really? So it has nothing to do with hot stranger one on one a couple nights ago?" He teased, a grin decorating his lips as Nara sighed, her shoulders slumped.

"If you could dig me a hole for my body, please do. He could have seen my sketches." She said, almost groaning at the thought, her ears growing red. "What if he thinks I'm a total creep?" She asked, frustratedly.

"I never thought I would see the day Kim Nara would be so worried over what a boy thinks of her." Jungkook snickered, his teasing tone still evident in the conversation. There was no way he was going to let this go, not when this was the first time he's seen her act this way in their years of friendship.

"It's character development, really, and besides, it's not like he would open some random person's sketchbook." He had said, stating mere facts. He was right, after all, it's like not some stranger would open another stranger's sketchbook. Right?

"But if he did," Jungkook laughed, seeing Nara's worried face return in just a matter of seconds. "It's not like he's gonna know it's him." He said, as Nara gave him an exasperated look. "Are you kidding? The attention to detail was crazy in those sketches!" She exclaimed, flailing her hands in defeat.

Jungkook only chuckled, shaking his head. She was right, though. He only said that in hopes of comforting the girl, but it wouldn't take a scientist to figure out that the drawings scribbled all over her sketchbook was the handsome stranger. He pushed the locks that fell onto his forehead away, pursing his lips.

"Okay, enough about that hot dude, or stranger." He paused, contemplating on what to say. "You still haven't told me where you're living now." He said, hoping that the change of topic could calm the nervous wreck in front of him.