CHAPTER SEVEN

L'AMOUR DANS L'ART

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽
chapter seven ; what would it feel like
being caught doing something you
weren't supposed to do? like a deer
in the middle of the road, stopped by
the bright headlights? isn't that what
they always use for metaphors?

☽chapter seven ; what would it feel likebeing caught doing something youweren't supposed to do? like a deerin the middle of the road, stopped bythe bright headlights? isn't that whatthey always use for metaphors?

THUNDER BOOMED through the sky, as if cursing those who lived on earth, busily occupying themselves as heavy rain poured on them, the streets still crowded despite the weather.

Nara was in the gallery exhibit by Nekoma University, the roof above her shielding her from the pouring rain outside, her eyes taking in every painting in the room - some being hers. When the rain had turned almost storm-like, she was by the place, grateful to see it open despite being early in the morning.

It was cold in the gallery, the lack of chairs, or just mere comfort evident. It felt foreign to her, the feeling of emptiness. It was well lit around the paintings, but even the lights weren't enough to cover the entire space, leaving it dim, but bright only by the art.

Her eyes scanned her own work, double checking if there were any mistakes she had missed, or any detail that needed any tweaking.

It was an impressive work of art. The eyes of someone she had never met before, or even spoken to. It was pure ice, the gaze so intense it made her shiver just looking at it.

The details were impeccable, she had to admit.

From the way the iris twinkled, to the shape of his eyes, almost drooping at the ends, and curving as they met towards his nose, his lashes long, but not too long, the color of his eyes a favorable fudge brown, almost like hot chocolate on a winter night - sweet, yet dangerous - the caution of burning your tongue present.

From afar, they were simply eyes, but as you looked closer, you would easily be pulled into a trance. There was something about them that was just so alluring, so captivating.

The crackle of thunder had snapped Nara out of the daze she was in, jumping slightly in surprise from the loudness of the sound the sky let out. She looked down at her wrist watch, a sigh of disappointment escaping her lips.

There was no way she would be able to attend class with just an umbrella. She had at most a ten minute walk from the gallery to the campus, and that meant she would get wet which would evidently lead her to a mild cold, if she was lucky.

She, unfortunately, was one of those people who easily got sick, thus why she had to take extra precautions, and although it wasn't that big of a deal, she would still get a handful from her parents, leading to a never ending lecture as to how she needs to take care of herself and be healthy so that they don't have to worry about their youngest daughter sick, in a big city like Seoul.