Chapter 5

"Crap, I totally didn't think of that," Sara slapped her forehead before pulling her phone out of her pockets.
No bars.....great.

"Problem, no bars, you?" Sara looked up at her brother, only to have her hopes crushed.

Jack walked up to Optimus and Ratchet who were having a conversation, Sara trailing after her brother. "Optimus, hate to bug, but no bars."

To be honest Sara would rather risk the anger of giant robots than her mom.

"Safety precaution, the silo walls isolate all radio waves." Optimus didn't get the problem his facial expression telling them that he didn't really think anything of it.

"Well if we don't call our mom like right now, I'm pretty sure the cops will be out looking for us." Jack tried to hint to Optimus again and it once more went right over Optimus' head.

If it could get up that far.

"Have you broken a law?"

Sara bent over in laughter as her laughs racked through her whole body, trying hard to imagine her brother doing half the stuff she's never been caught doing. "Oh my god.... Jack breaking a law...... I'm a monkeys uncle." Sara's laughing died down when she started thinking about the stuff she's been caught doing, then taking notice how everyone was looking at her. Sara cleared her throat, "it's after ten."

Awkward

That got the other humans attention in the room.

Finally.

"I better get home or I'll be grounded for a year." Raf became timid while Sara just looked at him, "have you even met our mom?" Sara looked over at her brother who was visibly grimacing at the thought of being grounded.

Mommy's boy.

"Earth customs," Optimus understood now.

You'd think a giant humanoid robot, who is probably far more intelligent then a human or supercomputer, would understand what a curfew was.

"I hadn't considered, but the issue of your safety remains." Optimus turned to the other Autobots, Sara internally wishing to get Bee.

She liked the black and yellow autobot, she enjoyed talking to him.

"Bulkhead, accompany Miko home."

"Awesome, my host parents will freak!" Miko shouted happily Sara shook her head but smiled at the younger teen.
"Maintain covert surveillance in vehicle form." Optimus seemed to get what Miko had in mind.

A big pill; purpose: party crasher. Great the last thing she needs is another parental figure.

"Curbside duty, got it." Bulkhead walked over towards the hall they came in through earlier that day.
"Aww," Miko whined in disappointment.

That ship has officially sunk, R.I.P

"Bumblebee, you will watch over Raf." Bee nodded.

Dang it, that little turd!

Sara watched as the leader of the Autobots looked around, probably for someone better suited to handle twins. "Ratchet."