Chapter 3

I fell asleep in the garden. It felt so good to lay on Seokjin's lap. I really feel repentant about the time they are going to put me back in the cage. But I am going to enjoy it as long as it lasts. Someone is stroking my hair really carefully. I start purring from enjoyment.

"Wake up little Yoongi." I hear Namjoon say softly.

My eyes flutter open and I see his face in front of me. His iconic dimple smile plastered on his face. I stick my finger out and poke his cheek. "That is called a dimple sweetheart." Seokjin says behind me.

"Do you want something to eat?"

I shrug. I ate yesterday so I shouldn't have food today. Namjoon carefully picks me up and brings me inside. They are definitely going to put me in a cage. I hope it isn't smaller than my last cage. I didn't fit in that one anymore. I already accepted that they are going to put me back in that cage when Namjoon puts me on a chair in the kitchen. Seokjin starts cooking and some other guys from before come inside.

"Maybe it is a good idea to tell you who everyone is. I am Namjoon and the one that is cooking is Seokjin, my boyfriend."

"I am Jimin but you already knew that. That is Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook."

Jungkook waves a little and I smile at him.

"Can I look at your ears?" Jimin asks.

"Let the man alone." Namjoon comments. "He is not a test object anymore. He needs a lot of love and care."

Jimin prouts and lets it go.

"Here you go." Seokjin says and puts a plate full of food in front of me with some chopsticks. I look at him with questions in my eyes. "Can I eat?" I ask softly.

I get a lot of different looks from the boys, from anger to sadness. "Yes you can eat Yoongi." I carefully pick up one chopstick. I haven't eaten with one of those for more than 23 years so I don't really know how to use it anymore. I carefully poke into the food and use the chopstick like a kind of fork. Namjoon sees what I am doing. "Seokjin honey, can you grab a fork for Yoongi."

Seokjin gives me a fork thing and now I really don't know what I am doing anymore. Taehyung sits down next to me and picks the fork from my hands. He puts some food on it and lets me eat it. I have never eaten anything this good. The flavors are havenly and I start crying because I had to miss so many things like this in my life. Taehyung wipes the tears away with his thumb. "Are you okay Yoongi?" I nod. "It is so good." Seokjin smiles just like the rest of the boys while I eat what Taehyung gives me. After a few bites I am already full. I didn't get much food lately and I had some yesterday so I can't have anymore.

"It is okay Yoongi. Your stomach isn't used to this anymore." Jimin says reassuringly.

Namjoon carefully picks me up and brings me to another part of the house. He lays me down on a bed and I start to freak out. I remember a time I was in a house like this and they told me I can never get on a bed.

"Shh you are okay. We are not going to put you back in that cage anymore." Namjoon says softly to me while he pats my head. I still can't be on the bed and I slide off the bed. "I can't be on the bed." I explain. "Who told you that?" Namjoon asks. "Master."

Seokjin leaves the room in tears and Jungkook follows him. "There is no master anymore Yoongi. You can lay on the bed. In fact you can lay down anywhere you want." I nod.

"Let's get you some sleep. You have had a long day." Namjoon says and puts me on the bed again. He tucks me in and they all leave.

I keep turning around in the large bed. It is so soft I can't lay on it anymore. I carefully pick up the blanket and I slide off the bed again. The ground is more like what I am used to. Still the carpet is a lot softer than the cage floor but I can get used to this.

I wrap myself in the blanket and I am fast asleep. I haven't felt this peaceful in a long time. I have no worries about getting hurt or the pain I got when I touched the bars.

Namjoon's POV

When we left Yoongi alone to readjust to the new situation for him I went looking for my boyfriend. He looked very upset when he left the room. I finally found him outside in the same place Yoongi was an hour ago.

I sit down behind him and put my arms around him. Jungkook appears from the kitchen with a cup of tea. Jungkook knows Seokjin very well and really knows what Seokjin needs in these situations. He smiles down at us and gives the tea to Seokjin.

"He is going to be okay here Jinnie." Jungkook says. "Jimin is here to take care of him. He already trust you and Namjoon and starts to trust Jimin and Tae. He will be okay."

I let Seokjin cry until he is done and tired. I carefully take him to our room that is next to Yoongi's room. I place Seokjin on our bed and he is fast asleep.

I peek around the corner of Yoongi's room and see a little bump in front of the bed. His cat ears and tail peak around the blanket. I smile at the sight. I really hope he finds his peace here.