Chapter 5

POV Yoongi

A few weeks later and I am becoming part of their household. Every day someone is at home to take care of me and to make sure the house is clean and there is some food in the evening for everyone.

Every night I wake up from nightmares. The boys say that I am screaming in my sleep and it wakes them up. They say they don't mind and they help me sleep but I feel very guilty. But when I wake up they are always there for me.

I still sleep beside the bed. I tried sleeping on it but it feels too soft for me. They boys don't understand but they just want me happy so they don't argue with it.

POV Jimin

We are slowly getting used to having Yoongi in our home. He is very silent so you could forget he existed. Except at night, he can scream terrifying hard because of his nightmares. He doesn't come out of it alone and has a full panic attack. Every night someone else goes to his room when he screams and wakes him up. He is a crying mess after and he feels really guilty.

It is evening and we sit in the living room. Yoongi fell asleep in Hobi's arms. For some reason I feel jealous but I don't know if it is Hobi or Yoongi I am jealous about.

"I'll take Yoongi to his bedroom." Hobi announces. That is the start of us all going to bed at once. It is a little busy in the bathroom but we can manage.

I wake up the next morning from myself. I am surprised I didn't wake up by Yoongi's screaming. So I change quickly and go to Yoongi's room. No other soul is visible yet so I might be the first one awake. I open the door of Yoongi's room and enter silently. I see no yoongi on the floor. His blanket is still there but he is nowhere to be found. I checked the wardrobe and under the bed but no Yoongi. I go out the room and check the rooms of the other boys. He is not in Hobi's room or Jungkook's room. Taehyung wakes up from me searching and starts helping me. I really don't want to check Namjoon and Jin's shared room but he is not there. Taehyung and I walk down the stairs and check all the rooms. Hobi wakes up from the sounds of us searching and starts helping us. Eventually Hobi and I end outside where Yoongi lays on one of the chairs. He seems asleep but he is not alone. Around Yoongi there are a lot of kittens. I shake Hobi's shoulder as I point to Yoongi. "He is so adorable. Just like you Jiminie." Hobi says softly. "I'll grab a blanket. Just stay with him." Hobi says and leaves. I carefully sit down on a chair beside Yoongi. The kittens sleep through it and so does Yoongi.

When Hobi returns with a few blankets he carefully puts one over Yoongi. He gets even cuter when he starts mumbling and talking in his sleep. "You are safe here kitty." He says softly. One of the kittens crawls up to his chest and lays down.

Jin and Namjoon come out of the house and start cooing when they see Yoongi laying down with the kittens surrounding him. "Come Joon, We will make some breakfast." Jin says leaving us alone. Hobi and I sit down on a seat next to Yoongi. "I know you like him Jimin." Hoseok says out of nowhere. "Wha... uhmm no?" I say.

"I can see it in your eyes. The way they shine when you see Yoongi. It makes me jealous." Hoseok confesses.

"What?"

"I can see that Yoongi really like you. And you two should be happy together."

Hoseok starts to walk away.

"Wait!" I almost shouted. I look at Yoongi but he doesn't wake up.

"I have to confess something." I say. "The way I look at Yoongi is not only at Yoongi. It is both of you. You cuddle a lot and I find that adorable. I just want to cuddle you both and I really like you both Hoseok."

"You really like me too?"

"Since two years I've watched you from the sideline but you didn't see me."

"I like you too Jimin. But I don't want to rush anything with Yoongi."

"Hoseok, I want you both as boyfriend in the future. But it is too fast for Yoongi now. He isn't even used to wearing clothes let alone a relationship with the both of us. But I want to start dating you."

"I would like that too."

Yoongi slowly wakes up. The kitten on his chest is purring from the warmth underneath it. "What happened?" Yoongi asks.

"We found you here surrounded by kittens. We were actually going to ask that to you."

"I think I went outside when I had another nightmare. But the kittens came later. I actually know this little one." He says pointing to the kitten on his chest. "He was in the cage with me for a little while."

"Breakfast is ready!" Jin shouts from the kitchen. "Are you coming for breakfast?" Hoseok asks.

Yoongi nods and walks inside with his blanket on his shoulders.

Hoseok grabs my hand and pulls me closer. "I really like you Jimin. Can I try something?" I nod. Slowly Hoseok's lips touch mine lips. They are really soft and I love the way they fit like puzzle pieces.

"I like you too Hoseok."

Oeff that took a lot longer than expected. I had a story idea that didn't go away in my head. I wrote like 8 chapters of it and already published 2. The story is called Inside for now. Check it out. It is really weird. I update  it on friday every week. 

I Hope that I get some inspiration for this book. Originally I wanted to make it a short story so maybe it will be short. I have no idea yet. I just want this to be a really cuddly story.