Chapter 8

I woke up still in the cage. But my pain was almost gone. I tried to stand on my paws and it worked. I tried to swing my tail but that seemed impossible. The cage was all blue except one side where bars were in front of it. I couldn't see anything because it was too dark outside the cage. I couldn't turn into my human form so I lay down and rested.

Hours after I woke up the light switched on and I could finally look around. I was in a place that reminded me of the place Jin Hyung brought me when I was found first. And where I met the whole group. Thinking about them made me sad. Would they miss me?

A woman came to me and opened the cage. She picked me out of the cage and checked me out. "You finally woke up. Let's get you in a bigger place." She kept me close as she walked through the building. We ended up in a spot with a lot of cages that reminded me of my old cage in the pet store and with the white coats. I was put in one and I immediately lay down in the middle. Reminding the way the bars hurt me the last time I was in a cage like this. The woman put some food and water in my cage and closed it. I drank the water but the food was for cats. I hated cat food. Taehyung thought it was funny to try it with me but we ended up puking everything out so I have no good reason to eat it. I lay down in the cage and closed my eyes. But I kept my ears open so I could hear everything.

"So are you doing something this weekend?" a male voice asked.

"Yes but not with you." a female answered.

Another male entered the room. "Do you guys remember Jimin from our school?" He said. My eyes immediately opened and I listened carefully.

"He changed his education right to become a doctor?" the female asks.

"Yes that Jimin. He called me that he has a special case he wanted to talk about with us."

"Let him come over. We can talk about it." The other male said as the three walked out the room. I tried to keep listening but they disappeared.

I let my head fall on my paws again and closed my eyes. It could never be my Jimin they were talking about. I miss Jimin and Hoseok mostly. I don't know why but I feel like my heart is shattered. I feel lonely in this cage. Back to where I belong. It was too good to be true. They were too good to be true.

I fell asleep and woke up when a male changed the bowls in my cage. "Rose, can you come here?"

"What's wrong Jackson?"

"He hasn't eaten anything."

Rose picked me up and I squirmed in her grip. "Hey little suga. Why don't you want to eat?" She walked away with me in her arms. "He is really malnourished." she says to the Jackson guy and another male that came in the room. "Jackson can you make some soft cat food for this little guy." Jackson started preparing some food in the little kitchen they were in. "What time is Jimin coming over?"

"He can be here any time now."

"Here Rose your cat food."

Rose put me on her desk on a pillow and started petting me. She put the food in front of me but I still didn't want to eat it. She kept petting me and tried to make me eat.

She gave up after a bit and put the food away. My belly was starving but I can't seem to eat anything that I know makes me throw up immediately after I ate it.

Rose put me on her lap and kept petting me. "You are safe here little suga."

A bell rang and it startled me. "I will get it." Jackson says.

Jackson came in with a man behind him. I never thought it could be true but it was really Jimin that was walking behind him. I jumped off the lap of Rose and into Jimin's arms. "Hey little one." He says a little startled. And then his eyes grow big and say "Yoongi?" I rub my head against his arm. "Shh little Yoongi. I am here." He pats my head softly. "You know Suga?" Rose asks.

"You called him Suga? That's cute. This is Yoongi, he lives with me and my friends. He was saved from a petstore where he was mistreated. Namjoon, my friend, found him and took him home."

"I am worried about him. He doesn't want to eat anything." Rose says.

"What did you give him?"

"Normal cat food and cat food that is easier to digest."

"I think that I know why he doesn't want to eat. I have food for him at home. Can I take him home?"

"If you can take care of him, yeah. Why did you want to talk anyway."

"Because of him. He has been missing for a month and then I thought of my old school friend and I thought I should give it a shot."

"Good shot then." Jackson laughs.

"Let's get you home little Yoongi. Thank you for everything Rose and Jackson."

"Keep him safe Jimin."

"I will." Jimin says before he walks out of the place with me in his arms.

"We are going home Yoongi. You can change there." Jimin says softly to me.