Chapter 9

"Guys I am home!" Jimin yells as he walks in with me in his arms. "And I have someone you need to see." Namjoon comes out of his room and stands at the top of the stairs. "Jimin who did you bring over this time." He says before he sees me and almost jumps off the stairs. "YOONGI!!" He yells loud through the house. Immediately Taehyung and Hoseok appear. "Is it really Yoongi?" Hoseok says happily. Jungkook comes off the toilet just as Jin appears at the top of the stairs.

"Yoongi shall we give you some space to change?" Jimin asks me.

Jimin keeps petting me while walking up the stairs. "You guys should wait in the living room. We will come to you once Yoongi is changed and feel okay."

"Come on guys. You heard what Jimin said." Namjoon says as he pushes everyone into the living room. With me in his arms Jimin walks to his room.

He lays me down on his bed and pulls a blanket over my body. "Here you go. Do you want to be alone for a second?" I nod and he disappears into the hallway.

I start to focus on my human body. I smell the blanket and remember how safe I felt in here. I change into my human and when I smell the blanket it makes me sleepy. I am almost asleep when Jimin enters the room again with Hoseok behind him. "It is really Yoongi." Hoseok squeeks. He sits down beside me and Jimin lays down on the other side. "How do you feel Yoongi?" Jimin asks me. "I feel so safe with you two." I say.

"We have a confession for you Yoongi." Hoseok says. "We both like you a lot and after you went missing we realised we never wanted to lose you. Do you want to be our boyfriend?"

"Y-Yes." I stutter and feel Jimin and Hoseok hugging me. I lean into the hug when Hoseok pulls me off the bed with the blanket and carries me out of the room. Jimin walks right behind us with another blanket.

We reach the living room and I am immediately surrounded with my friends. Jin and Namjoon stand on one side and at the other side Taehyung and Jungkook stand. Jimin puts another blanket around me and I snuggle in it. "I missed you guys." I say softly.

"We missed you too, Yoongi." Jungkook says.

"Where did you go?" Jin asks me as we sit down. I crawl against Jimin and Hoseok and start to tell my story from my side. When I finish my story they seem to be in their thoughts until my stomach starts to rumble. "Sorry." I say.

"No we should give you some food." Jimin says. "Jin, do you want to make something for Yoongi?" Jimin asks. Jimin and Hoseok carry me to the dining room and make sure that I eat enough. After we ate they brought me to their shared room and put me in the middle of their bed. Jimin and Hoseok lay down beside me and in their arms I fall asleep in peace. 

This is the end of this story for now. I really have to focus on my other stories. If I think of something I want to add to this book I might still do that later. But this is all the inspiration I had for this book. 

Thank you guys for reading this.