Chapter 4

A few weeks later Yoongi is really adjusting to his new environment. He is still really careful with what he says and does. He eats every time the boys give him food but he still eats a little bit every time. Jimin is getting really curious on how the boy got his ears and tail but Yoongi doesn't really let anything go of the time he was captured. Namjoon and Hoseok aren't really getting that far in the investigation. It really upsets Namjoon so he stays out of the way of Yoongi.

Yoongi had some time to bond over with the boys. He felt really good in the presence of Hoseok and Jimin. He doesn't know why but those boys make him feel safe. He won't say it to them but they felt that Yoongi trusts them.

Seokjin feels really protective over Yoongi. He really wants Yoongi to eat better. Deep in his heart he doesn't trust that Yoongi is doing fine. He has been through so much and there is now way that Yoongi is okay.

Taehyung and Jungkook stayed away from Yoongi. Not because they wanted to, but Seokjin got really scary to them when they wanted to stay close to Yoongi. They think it is because they became a couple just a day after Yoongi arrived.

They don't know that Seokjin was just in a really bad mood. The mood began when Seokjin realised that Yoongi is getting closer to Jimin and Hoseok instead of him. He felt betrayed in a way and took it out on Taehyung and Jungkook.

Especially Jungkook has been sad about the way his hyung threatened them. He really thought Seokjin would be happy for them but he yelled at them instead.

Namjoon is so deep in the investigation that he doesn't realise what is happening in their household.

Seokjin's pov

Yoongi is lying on the couch with Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin is petting his head and carefully looking at his ears out of curiosity. "Your ears are really something special Yoongi." Jimin says. "Don't talk that loud around my cat ears, they are really sensitive." Yoongi just answers.

"Burn." Hoseok comments.

"Why are you like this Hobi?" Jimin asks.

"Someone has to have some character here?" He answers.

Seokjin is listening from the kitchen when two familiar arms are appearing around his waist. "We need to have a chat." Namjoon says from behind him.

"Why, is everything okay with you?" I ask him.

"I am okay but I have a feeling you are not okay."

Namjoon takes my hand and helps me on one of the barstools in the kitchen. Then he starts making tea. "I know I haven't been around much lately but I do notice some things. Like that you don't talk to anyone except Yoongi and me. What happened my love?" Namjoon asks.

"I-I did nothing. I just keep my distance."

"But that is not the case. Because you are really bad at keeping distance from the ones you love."

Namjoon knows me too well.

"I snapped at Jungkook and Taehyung when they told me about their relationship. I am just stressed about everything that happened to Yoongi and I wanted to keep Yoongi safe. Now Jungkook and Taehyung keep their distance from me and Yoongi just stays around Jimin and Hoseok." Namjoon sighs and puts a mug of tea in front of me.

"We need some talking in this house." Namjoon says. "Jinnie, would you go to the living room. I am going to get Jungkook and Taehyung. And don't run away. I will find you."

I shuffle to the living room and sit down on one of the seats around the room.

Namjoon gets inside with Jungkook and Taehyung behind him. "Sit down we need to discuss something."

"I notice some changes in this household. Seokjin isn't talking to any of you. Jungkook and Taehyung are always in their room. I just worked too much." Namjoon says with his hands in his hair.

To everyone's surprise Yoongi gets up from the couch and carefully pulls himself on Namjoon's lap. Namjoon looks up and pulls Yoongi in a hug.

"I have to say sorry to Jungkook and Taehyung." I say.

"I was really stressed and took it out on you. I am really happy you guys finally confessed your love to each other." I say with a smile. "Finally?" Jungkook asks.

"It was very obvious you guys liked each other for a long time." Jungkook looks at me with questions in his eyes. "You guys really didn't know how much you were together?" I ask them. Jungkook shakes no with a red head.

Jungkook gets up from Taehyung's lap and walks to me. He picks up my hand and pulls me up and starts hugging me. "Thank you kookie. I needed that."

"Is everything good now?" Namjoon asks me. I nod.

Story time

Today I was cooking and a really big flame came from under the pan and burnt the hair from my finger. And my boyfriend was like that happens.

Now I am scared to cook again.

Story time over...

Yes I just wrote 2 chapters in an hour or something. It is now 00.32 and I really need a life.