Chapter 7

POV Yoongi

"Yoongi? Do you want to go to the park with us?" Jin asks me. I live with them now for a year and I started to wear clothes so they decided it was time for me to go outside. I have been in the backyard almost everyday but I have never been beyond that. I didn't think I needed to. I have my best friends living in this house and together we are happy. I really like all of them. Seokjin is the Eomma of our group. He is always taking care of the others instead of himself. Always cooking and cleaning. Namjoon has to make him sit down sometimes so he is relaxing. Namjoon is kind of the leader. It comes natural to him. He is chief officer of his police station with Hoseok as sidekick. Taehyung is really easy going. He is really understanding and I go to him if I want to talk to someone. But if he is together with Jungkook and Jimin they always make a mess. A really big mess. Jungkook taught me how to read and write. He has the most time on his hands. Namjoon really wanted to help me but Jin said that Namjoon worked too much and had to relax after work. Jungkook and Taehyung are in a relationship just like Namjoon and Jin. I think they are really cute together. I am just a little bit lonely after I found out my favorite members of this family are together as well. I really like Hoseok and Jimin. I see them as my best friends or even brothers. But I really want with them what the others have together. It is just not going to happen soon I think. I am way too shy to say anything about it and they are happy together.

"I am coming!" I yell back to Jin as I put on some pants. I still think it is weird that people wear clothes but they are warm and that is amazing. So I wear them but I rather live in blankets.

I wiggle my tail straight when Hoseok enters my room. "Hey Yoongi." He says with his sunshine smile. "I have something for you. This is a hat. It hides your ears." Hoseok says and I see a black thing in his hand. Hoseok carefully puts it on my head. "We all love you little ears but other people won't get it that they are special. In this way we protect your precious ears." Hoseok says and my cheeks turn into a tomato red color.

"You look adorable." Hoseok giggles and calls Jimin. "Chimchim look how adorable Yoongi is in his hat." Hoseok says as soon as Jimin enters the room. "I just want to keep in my arms the whole day." Jimin says. "But Jin insisted we have to go to the park."

"Well let's go!" Hoseok says enthusiastically.

I changed into my cat shape sometimes when I got scared. Jin wanted to prevent it from happening on the street so he started practising with the boys so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. I have no idea if it worked. They crowded me in the living room so I had nowhere to go. And everytime I felt safe because it was the boys and I knew they wouldn't hurt me. I still have no idea how I would do it on the street.

I walked downstairs with Hoseok and Jimin. And the boys surrounded me before Jin opened the front door. We started walking down the street and I just kept looking around me. Everywhere there were people and things to see. I had seen buildings before but not like this. I had seen trees before but not this many. Everything was everywhere and I didn't know where to look anymore. Jimin tugged my clothes to take me somewhere. I was just looking around and not paying attention to where we were going. But the boys kept me close and Jimin held my hand so I couldn't get lost. Jin told me that a park is a place with a lot of trees and space to go with your family. But the park Jin described wasn't as quiet as they described. I started to get scared from all the people around us. I squeezed Jimin's hand and he squeezed back as reassurance. He pulled me closer to him as we walked around the park. Until a group of children ran right through our little group. I lost the hand and wanted to reach someone else but a man ran over me. I got scared and the only way I could think about not getting me into a panic attack was to turn into my cat form. It happened so quickly knowone saw me turn. I ran to a bush to hide from all the people and started to look around for someone familiar. I was looking around and not paying attention to what happened behind me. Someone picked me up and looked at me. "You look lost little one. You look just like the kitten I saw a missing poster of. Let me take care of you." He took me in his arms and walked away from the park. I tried to squirm out of his arms when I saw Namjoon walking past us but he didn't see me. Was I not important to them. Didn't he recognize me. Deep in my thoughts the man walked on with me. I tried to escape him again and succeeded. I ran back to where we came from and started looking for the boys. But they were nowhere to be found.

I tried to walk back to the house but I lost my way and just walked around until I saw something familiar. In the night I ended under a bridge and just fell asleep there.

Days went by with me searching for something but nothing familiar came in sight. I ended up in a fight with some stray dogs that didn't want me in their spot. I got hurt by some cats that seem to think I was strange. I was walking across a street when a car came and hit me. I didn't see the car coming from the corner and I limped to an alleyway and the car drove on. I felt my ribs being broken and my tail wasn't moving anymore. My back hurted a lot and I just passed out in the alleyway. I fell asleep and only woke up from someone picking me up. I passed out again just from all the pain I was experiencing.

I woke up in a cage. Not again was all I thought.