Author Note & Summary

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, place, incidents are
associated with the Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual living or dead person, location or events is just simple out of
coincident.

No part of this book should be copied without the Author's
permission.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 JAVEAN A FRANCIS/ ANIKA/ GLITTER_CHARM

°°°

After Anika Vargas caught her husband about to have intercourse with another woman she became furious not only at the man she love and care for but at herself for believing that she was special enough for him to be faithful to her, especially after he had two divorce prior. She wanted nothing from him despite of his many offers to at least buy her a house. All she wanted was for him to be faithful to her and see her as enough.

"A while? It's been three years, I'm sure where ever she is she's very much happy." He sigh. "Well that's what I hope."

"It took me two months, several whiskey bottles and an arrest to get over Anika."

Mateo led everyone to believe that Anika had cheated on him and that he no longer love her,  but she was the reason why he prefers to sleep in one of his hotel suit rather than going home to a big empty house. He wants to regain control of his life therefore his first step is to gain shared custody of his son that he wasn't allowed to see and finalize the adoption of Luca Amendola.

Where he went next was something he didn't think about. All he knew was that he wanted to be the best father for both boys so that they can grow up and become a better man than he ever was.

----
Book Two of The Billionaire's Obsession. Can be read alone.

***
I made an author page on Instagram, it's authorja.francis if you want to follow 😊 yes I follow back 😒