I wasted my time with this?

3rd pov

It was the next day and naruto was still thinking on how he could get sakura that signature from the singer.

"Maybe I could see were the band goes next and follow. No that would be weird. Or I could see were he lives...ACK THATS EVEN WORSE!!!"

Naruto thought about it all the way to school.

"NARUTO!" Naruto turned around to see ino rushing at him at full speed.

"Oh ino whats up?"

"YOULL NEVER GUESS WHOS GOING TO SCHOOL HERE!"

Naruto was a bit confused to why ino was so excited.

"ITS SASUKE-KUN HES GONNA TAKE A BREAK AND FINISH HIS 3RD YEAR!"

"...who's sasuke?" Ino bumped naruto's head.

"THE VOCALIST!"

Naruto's pov

YES this is perfect. I could ask him then. Hell Sakura can meet him!"

"Oh I see. When is he coming."?"

"They said he will arrive TOMORROW!!!"

tomorrow is perfect...

3rd pov

Sakura walked into school and saw ino running up to her. Sakura couldn't believe what she was hearing and jumped up screaming her head off. Ino couldnt help but smile at Sakura's reaction.

Lunch with Naruto

Naruto's pov

Hmmm what should I have Ramen or... ramen...ILL GET TWO BOWLS HAHA! I was walking down the empty hallways on my way to get a bowl of ramen. Everyone is in the cafeteria and I enjoy eating alone most of the time well...more like away from the girls. I love them but sometimes they complain about my 'ramen habits'.

As I was almost ready to open the doors to the cafeteria someone grabbed a hold of me.

"HEYYYY WHATS UP CUTIE!"

....HUHHH!!!!

"K-KIBA?!"

"SHHHH"

EHH HES TELLING ME TO SHUSH!!!

"Cmon this way to the old music room."

I couldnt believe what was happening right now. This loud mouth was dragging me somewhere...SOMEWHERE AWAY FROM MY RAMEN!!!

Once we got to the old music room I assumed this was coming...ALL THE BAND MEMBERS! AND SASUKE!!!

"YO GUYS THIS WAS THE KID I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT!"

"Tch can you shut up for once!" I look over to see the ponytail guy.

"Aww cmon shikamaru I know you love me♡"

"IN YOUR DREAMS!"

I was so overwhelmed that I didnt even realize how hungry I was.

3rd pov

Naruto was looking all around and at every member. He was stunned at how good looking they actually were.

"So who's this?" Naruto turned around to see Sasuke really close to him.

"I told you sasuke it's that cutie." Kiba exclaimed. Naruto was taken back on how handsome sasuke was. His raven hair was nice and well groomed.

"Are you out of it?" Sasuke questioned kinda rudely.