IN TWO DAYS!

Wednesday
Band practice

2 days before the tournament.

3rd pov

"WOW YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!!" Naruto shrieked. Sasuke grinned and walked over to the blond kissing his cheek. The raven started to be more open about his relationship. Sadly he only shows it to his band mates and roommates. Naruto completely understood and made sure that Sai keeps his mouth close.

"Heh well now that you guys have me back you will win!" Kiba said very confident. Shikamaru rolled his eyes and looked down to his bass and started fiddling with the strings. Neji sat down and started texting his girlfriend.

"Welp I am glad that you two made up. So Kiba that means you will move back in with Shikamaru?" Naruto walked up to Kiba while Sasuke was hugging the blond from behind.

"Huh no I'm still gonna live with you. Besides its only been half a week. Why should I move back?" Kiba stalled. Sasuke looked at Kiba and furrowed his brows. Kiba felt nervous knowing that nothing stops Sasuke from knowing the truth.

"Kiba why don't you tell the truth?" Sasuke said a bit sadistic and evil. Kiba started sweating a bit now that the raven was gonna go full Uchiha Sasuke on him.

"...Okay fine...I am only being nice to him until the tournament. Uhh and well...I'm planning to..." Kiba mumbled the last part so that nobody heard.

"You what?" Neji asked with his full attention.

"I'm...once we finish the tournament...I'm gonna leave early and do homeschooling. Which also means...after the tournament...I'm done with the band. I quit after that..." Kiba then looked up to see Neji shocked and Sasuke angered. Shikamaru looked away making sure Kiba didn't see his reaction.

"Well...we can't force you so go ahead leave!" Shikamaru broke the silence and left a bit angry. Neji just pact up and walked up go the tanned dog fan.

"...I got some thinking to do." With that Neji left. Kiba looked down to his left and saw Naruto's foot.

"Kiba...you can come home anytime but for now you should also think about how everybody else will feel if you leave the band...anyways here are the house keys. I'm gonna go spend the night over at Sasuke's house...Bye." Naruto patted Kiba's shoulder and then walked off with Sasuke hand in hand.

"Shit I guess dropping the 'I quit' bomb was a bit too drama queen for me." Kiba whispered to himself before he too was heading out.

At the taka house

"Naruto! Nice to see you again! Come here I have something for you!" Karin dragged Naruto away from Sasuke to her room. Sasuke looked a bit sad then remembered Suigetsu and Jūgo were next to him.

"Haha you got you're boyfriend taken away from you!" Suigetsu teased while playing the PS4 with Jūgo who giggled at Sasuke. The raven just clicked his tongue and grabbed his book. He sat down in his lazy boy chair and opened his book.

Karin's room

"So Naruto hows Mr.pretty boy? He must be such a handful." Karin was making conversation while she pinned Naruto's front bangs back.

"Heh yeah he gets um...protective let's say." Naruto said nervously. Karin laughed as she grabbed her little lime green mirror and handed it to Naruto.

"Woah! I look different with my hair pinned back! What do you call this again?" Naruto questioned.

"A man bun but in you're case...BABY BUN HAHA!" Karin laughed hysterically.

"N-NO I-I...ITS A MAN BUN, IM A MAN!!!" Naruto screamed out in embarrassment. Karin kept laughing then proceeded to pamper Naruto.

Few hours later...

"There we go!" Karin blushed.

Naruto was standing in front of her really embarrassed. He had his hair pinned in a man bun. The blond was also wearing one of Sasuke's shirts that Karin washed. It was big on Naruto since Sasuke is taller than him. He also had some black basketball shorts on that Karin bought him. Finally Karin added a little black bow on his man bun.

"...Karin...I AM NOT GOING OUT THERE WITH HIS SHIRT ON!" Naruto was in full embarrassment when he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at Sasuke's shirt and looked at every single detail. It was black with a small fade of blue at the bottom.

"Aww cmon he will definitely wanna see you since I just pulled you away." Karin started pushing Naruto outside her door. Since her room was on the same floor as the living room. All the boys rooms were upstairs. Naruto resisted and tried to hold himself back with the door frame. It sadly failed and the blond came stumbling out the room onto the carpet floor. Suigetsu and Jūgo looked down to were he was and laughed.

"Are you okay Naruto?" Jūgo asked.

"I'm fine thank you." Naruto got back up. Suigetsu kept laughing and teasing the blond until Karin slapped him and took the game controller away.

"AWE BABE! I NEED THAT!!!" Suigetsu whined at Karin that left to the kitchen.

"YOU DONT GET THIS BACK UNTIL YOU'RE DONE WITH YOU'RE SHOOT!" Karin scolded. Naruto was confused for a second and was about to ask but something stopped him.

"Heh is that my shirt?" Naruto looked back at a smirking Sasuke looking straight into his eyes. Sasuke got up and walked closer.

"I-I am so sorry I'll take it off and put mine on!" Naruto stuttered. Sasuke pulled him up the stairs and into his room.

Naruto's pov

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHATS HE GONNA DO! IS HE GONNA KILL ME?! IS HE GONNA TEAR THE SHIRT OFF AND MAKE ME PUT MY SHIRT ON WITHOUT HANDS!?

IS HE-
as I was in panick mode I didn't notice Sasuke kissing me. His arms were on my waist grabbing the shirt. He then broke the kiss.

"Heh Naruto...every time you're here don't bring clothes. You can wear every single t-shirt I have." Sasuke looked at me obviously kinda embarrassed. He wants me to sleep in his clothes! Well that went better than my version. I hugged him back and we ended up sleeping in his bedroom for a good solid two hours.

Shikamaru's pov

Ughh! I hate this! Since Kiba didn't pack everything I had to wash his dirty clothes and Akamaru's dog food was low so I had to get more. Damn Kiba is so mad at me that he left Akamaru! Then again Akamaru is a chill dog so it doesn't bother me. Shit the tournament is in less then two days! I dont know if I wanna apologize yet. Sure I was gonna actually apologize earlier but I was too lazy to fight with him and try to talk. Ugh what a drag!

From what I learned now I realized...I was fucking spoiled as a kid. BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT MY PARENTS ARE FAMOUS! Ugh I need to sleep I dont know how Kiba did this growing up.

Ugh I have two days....

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading

Bye bye~~