I forgot my plan to him!?

3rd pov

"Kiss me..." Sasuke said proudly. Naruto looked at him like he was insane.

"What? Chill I was only jok-!!!" Before Sasuke could finish Naruto ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. Sasuke was shocked for a good second before pushing away.

"WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ONLY JOKING!!!" Naruto looked at him embarrassed.

Naruto ran off really upset not saying anything else. He was really ready to do anything for the stupid autograph.

Sasuke watched naruto walk away before making his way back.

Naruto made it to his car and sat inside for awhile. Suddenly he heard a click.
He rummaged through his backpack and found his recorder.

Naruto's pov

UGH HE JUST HAD TO RUIN MY PLAN!!! You see I was gonna make Sasuke say Sakura's name and give her this but then...AHHHH!!!! SASUKE YOU JERK! I HATE YOU! Naruto drove away feariously.

Next day

Naruto's pov

UGH I HATE SASUKE SO MUCH!!! I can't even finish my breakfast. I did this for Sakura...SASUKE I HATE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME!!! As I was about to curse out Sasuke I looked at the time and jumped. I grabbed all my stuff and bolted out the door. CRAP CRAP CRAAAPPP IM LATE! SO LATE!!!! I ran blocks without stopping until I reached school. As I walked into the school there was a crowd of people squealing over the new students...the boy band. They were blocking my way to class, by the time I reach there it will be over! I tried my best to squeeze through but my small body couldnt push anyone out of the way. It was an ocean! Suddenly I was pushed so hard out of the crowd back to the entrance. I fell on my butt really hard and hurt my hand a bit.

As I was holding my hand to help stop the pain I saw Ino and Sakura in the crowd trying to get close to the band. UGH WHY CANT THEY JUST GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOL!!! Suddenly the nasty hallways calmed down. All the seniors (3rd years) were gone. THIS IS MY CHANCE! I bolted to my first class and once I opened the door I saw my teacher in front of me.

"So Mr.Uzumaki you're late. Is this how its going to be this year?"

"Im so sorry Ms.Kurenai I woke up late and I ran all the way here I promise not to be late next time." I bowed at my teacher who just flipped her black hair and point to my seat.

"Hm I heard that one before take a seat."

"Yes ma'am."

I sat down and flipped my book back and fourth until I was on the right page.

3rd pov

Lunch

Naruto was first in line to get his favorite food...ramen. since his two friends were too busy Naruto went outside and ate by himself. After eating he layed down on the grass taking out his phone and headphones and started to listen to music. Looking at the cloudy sky he dozed a bit. Suddenly the whiskered blond felt someone next to him. He turned to see a sleeping shikamaru next to him.

"GAHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"
Naruto sat up so fast to see the boy open his eyes.

"I saw you laying peaceful so I wanted to try as well." The last teen shrugged.

"YOU CAN DO THAT ANYWHERE!!!" Naruto snapped.

"Whatever this is such a drag." Shikamaru got up and started walking away.

"Oh yeah..." the boy turned around to face the blond.

"You should thank Sasuke for this morning." Shikamaru looked at the blond who was confused.

"He saw you getting pushed around so he lead the crowd away from you. So you should thank him." Shikamaru said as he continued walking away. Naruto looked kinda pleased to hear that.

"Huh...BUT HE'S STILL A JERK!!!" Naruto thought to himself before getting up to go to his next class.

Kakashi's class

Naruto sat in his usual spot next to a girl named Hinata in the back row. She always stared at him but he chose to ignore it. Kakashi walked in late as usual with a lame excuse when everyone knows he's with his lover.

"So sorry class I was helping a student with their locker." Kakashi put down his books.

"Doesn't matter anyways. So today you guys aren't gonna do work. You guys are going go listen to what these guys have to say. Please give them your full atten-" before kakashi could finish his sentence the girls in the room started to scream over the boy band who came walking in. Naruto was a bit surprised but when he saw Sasuke he was really disappointed. Kakashi just rolled his eyes and picked up his perverted book.

"YO whats up!!!" Kiba gave an introduction to those who don't know them before turning around to the board.

"Ok guys these are all the clubs and we also need a new student council since half already graduated." Kiba placed the chalk to the side.

_________________________________________

Fashion

Cooking

Dance

Music

Student council
_______________________

"Okay now Neji will explain all the clubs and calling out the recommendations." Kiba turned the spotlight to Neji Hyūga who was already facing the class. Neji explained each club in very good detail like a professional. Once he got to music Kiba snatched the paper.

"WE ARE TEACHING INSTRUMENTS AND BAND STUFF!!!" Kiba made all the fans jump up in the air squealing with excitement. All the band memebers looked at the dummer in disappointment. Neji slapped the back of Kiba's head really hard and grabbed the paper from his hands.

"Quiet!" The whole class sat back down to hear what Neji had to say.

"Okay yes Kiba is correct. But there will only be 10 spots for beginners. The rest are for people who already know how to play an instrument. Why? it's because we are wanting to put this school in band and music competitions." Neji paused to take a glimpse at those of the fans who looked seriously competitive.

"The recommended students are...

Hyuga hinata-fashion

Rock lee-dance

Aburame shino-student council

Gaara-student council

Sai-cooking

Akimichi Choji-cooking

Uzumaki Naruto-music

And thats all." Neji gave back Kiba the spotlight.

"Okay thanks neji for explaining the clubs. And hurting my head...so thank you all for listening now is the chance to figure out which club you wanna take on. Except for the recommended students we wanna give deep detail to why you have been recommended so just come up when your ready to talk. Thats all!" Kiba winked at the class who rushed up to the board.

Naruto was in complete shock. Why was he recommended for music? Naruto thought about it while putting his head down.

"Why me I could only play the piano because Iruka made me? Ugh who told them that?!" Naruto huffed while thinking to himself. Suddenly he felt someone get close to him right by the ear.

"See you at audition. It starts tomorrow before gym. Good luck dobe." Naruto knew that voice. It was too familiar that he kept his head down.

*RING*

The day was over...
_________________________________________