Are we friends?

3rd pov

"Of course we are together." Sasuke looked up to the blushing blond. Naruto gave a small smile to reassure Sasuke that he was okay now.

"The only reason I ignored you all day is because of my fans. I don't want word to get out to the media. I waited to be with you for a year." Sasuke explained Naruto felt kinda dumb forgetting that Sasuke is famous.

"And since I waited for a year...I want you to myself. Therefore I'm keeping you away from the media." Sasuke then moved the blond to his left lap. Naruto was a bit confused but understood about why they had to be secret.

"Wait Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you have to keep me away from media?"

Sasuke looked up at his lover then smirked.

"Because they'll take you away from me once they find out how cute you are."

Naruto gave Sasuke the best Uzumaki angry face he could.

"Sasuke!"

"Okay I'll stop."

School

Lunch
Naruto's pov

Its been 3 weeks since Sasuke and I have been officially dating. Sasuke stays late everyday now. After his band practice he will come to my house and we talk about our likes and dislikes. After he told me his reasons I feel way better knowing that he's doing it for my safety. I sat in Mr.Kakashi's classroom eating my ramen. It would be nice to sit with people.

"Naruto!"

Huh...Gah! Ino! SAKURA-CHAN!? WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE!!!

"Naruto-kun Sakura has something to say to you!"

Play cool!

"O-oh really?"

...nailed it!

"Yep ill give you guys some space to talk it out!"

...INO DONT LEAVE ME!!!!

"N-Naruto...I stepped out of line. I know you dont like Sasuke nor you don't like Friction. But I took out my anger on you after seeing you get along with them."

...Shit! I forgot Sakura is in love with Sasuke-kun...WHEN DO I EVER CALL HIM SASUKE-KUN!

"S-so I've been thinking...lets be friends again. Cmon what do you say?"

Crap crap CRAP! How can I say yes when I'm dating her crush! But...I wanna be friends but I also wanna be with Sasuke. As I thought I did what any other human would do.

"Y-yes of course I will be happy to be friends with you!"

I'm an idiot.

"Okay! Let's hug it out."

I got up from the desk and the pinkett ran up to me and embraced me.

"Naruto...I'm glad you and Sasuke are friends. Im glad that you're giving me a second chance."

This is gonna go bad is it...

"Yeah me too."

Music club
3rd pov

Sakura never left Naruto's side after that. She even stayed in the piano room with the blond and Shikamaru. Shikamaru didn't mind it but was looking a bit annoyed when all the two friends did was talk. 

"Oi Naruto you gotta practice quit being such a drag." Shikamaru said while leaning on his electric bass.

"Oh sorry Shikamaru what do I have to play you today." Naruto turned to Shikamaru with a apologetic face.

"Anything that will put me in a good mood."

"OKAY!"

Sakura looked to Shikamaru then Naruto.

"Wow Naruto you're gonna play! I thought you only played piano for Sai? You said when you guys broke up you would never play piano anymore?" Sakura looked at Naruto confused.

"Oh well I guess...I am just gonna start playing for myself!" Naruto answered and turned around and started to play.

Naruto then ended the song and turned to Shikamaru and Sakura. Sakura was on the verge of tears and Shikamaru was actually smiling for once. It kinda caught Naruto off gaurd when he smiled.

"Wow that actually put me in a really good mood." Shikamaru teased. Naruto just rolled his eyes and turned to the green eyed girl.

"N-Naruto! Wow I can't believe it! After a whole year you sound just like a pro!" Sakura beamed at Naruto very impressed. Naruto just gave her a smile and forgot about his problems.

"So Naruto. You only played for your ex-lover?" Shikamaru questioned. Naruto was stunned by Shikamaru's question. He then gave a sad look at the ground.

"Well y-yeah...you see I only started piano when I was a kid...but when my parents died I just couldn't bring myself to play again...and well you see-" Naruto was on the verge of tears. Shikamaru looked up with a bit of guilt for asking.

"Sorry Naruto forget it. If you don't feel comfortable telling me its alright. All that matters now is that you're playing again." Naruto then looked up with a small smile and wiped his tears.

"Thank you Shikamaru."

"*sigh* what a drag." Shikamaru also had a grin on his face. Sakura also wiped her tears and smiled.

After school

Naruto was laying down on the couch while reading a comic book.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Naruto turned to the door and happily ran to it knowing who it was.

"Sasuke-ku-" Naruto was then cut off by Sasuke hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry Naruto."

"Huh what do you mean teme?"

"I was the one who forced you in the music club..I-I made you play piano again."

Naruto then realized. Sasuke heard what he said. 

"Sa-sasuke! No you didn't force anything on me!" Naruto pulled Sasuke inside and on the couch.

"Naruto...do you still love Sai?"

Naruto lookd up at Sasuke who looked really angry. The blond couldn't take the situation seriously after hearing his question.

"Pfft-HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The raven was then stumped at Naruto's reaction.

"Oi whats so funny dobe?"

"Hehe...Sasuke let me explain some things. Firstly No I don't love Sai. Secondly stop calling me dobe!"

Sasuke then put his porcelain face back on and arched his eyebrow.

"...I guess since you're my boyfriend you deserve to know why." Naruto then snuggled up to Sasuke and hugged him.

Sasuke hugged back but still a little pissed at the thought that Naruto may have feelings for Sai even though he denied it.

"Okay where should I start..."

_________________________________________

Cliffhanger hahahahaha!

Thanks for reading

Bye bye~~