Are we together?

At Naruto's house

3rd pov

Sasuke offered to stay and help Naruto with his groceries. Naruto was putting them away and Sasuke was organizing what goes where.

"So Naruto what year are you?" Sasuke questioned.

"Oh...I am a second year." Naruto was a bit puzzled that Sasuke was asking questions.

"What's you're favorite color?"

"Orange..."

"Oh cool...so you like girls or guys?"

"Uhh I-I like guys..."

"Heh good now that I know I have a chance with you." Sasuke looked over to Naruto who was frozen in place really blushing.

"Where are the pl-"

"I KNOW SASUKE!!!!" Naruto screamed out without even thinking.

"Huh?...oh you found out!" Sasuke said before walking over to Naruto. Naruto wasn't ready so he walked to the living room.

"H-Hey Sasuke you can stop h-helping and I got to do h-homework so-gaahh!" Naruto fell over the couch and Sasuke kept coming.

"Oh you have homework? What's it on I can probably help you." Sasuke walked around the couch to sit.

"Um yeah its math but its okay you can go home now." Naruto turned around to sit properly.

"No thanks I'd rather sit here with you then hear Suigetsu and Jūgo fight over the PS4 and Karin yelling at both of them." Sasuke smirked.

"Oh...well I guess I do need help." Naruto felt kind of hesitant to let the raven stay.

Sasuke grabbed a spare pencil and paper and started teaching Naruto formulas and ways to solve the equations quicker.

"Okay now you try then I'll mark it okay dobe." Sasuke said while putting some questions on paper.

"O-okay Sasuke..."

"What? No teme this time." Sasuke cracked a evil smile at Naruto.

"T-TEME!" Naruto blushed making Sasuke a bit surprised that Naruto was blushing.

A few minutes later Naruto finished the questions and looked over to Sasuke who was half asleep.

"Oi teme I'm done." Naruto nudged Sasuke to wake up.

"Oh okay I'll mark it."

The room filled with awkward silence. All you could hear was the pen that Sasuke had. Naruto sat there flustered thinking about the moments when he first met the raven.

"Huh I guess you're not as dumb as I thought." Sasuke said with an impressed look on his face.

"Of course not! I'm Naruto Uzumaki!!!"

"Heh yeah you are..."

Then the room went silent again.

"Sasuke? If you're tired you can take a nap on the couch and I'll sleep in my-"

"Can I be you're boyfriend Naruto."

Naruto was in pure shock of what Sasuke said. Blushing at his words Naruto backed away to the far end of the couch.

"W"WHAT!? T-TEME THATS NOT A V-VERY GOOD J-JOKE!"

"I never said it was a joke Naruto. Be my boyfriend." Sasuke then started to lean closer to Naruto who was really red from Sasuke's words. Before the blond knew it he was under the pale boy. Naruto refused to open his eyes so he covered his face with his hands. Sasuke was trying to make Naruto uncover his face but the blond wouldn't budge his hands.