do I have feelings for him?

3rd pov

Naruto drove Sasuke to a hill where you could see the whole town. Naruto was a bit confused but remembered that Sasuke wanted to talk.

"Okay teme what was so important that we had to come up a hill?"

Sasuke got out of the vehicle and stared out to the town. Naruto followed as the raven did but didn't get it at all.

"Naruto."

"Yeah?"

"What did Neji exactly tell you?"

Naruto also wanted to know that ss well.

"Maybe you could tell me." Naruto stated looking at Sasuke who was super confused.

"What do you mean dobe?"

"What I mean was why did neji say that I was only in the band so that you won't lose me?"

Sasuke tensed up enough for Naruto to know that he was on point.

"Sasuke is there anything you wanna clear up?" Naruto looked at Sasuke who looked a bit flushed.

"The band tournament 2019..." Sasuke said looking away from Naruto.

"Huh? But that's not a solid answer and-"

"You figure it out loser now its my turn to ask a question."

Naruto looked kinda ticked off by Sasuke's sudden move.

"Okay fine whatever teme!"

"...how do you really feel about me?"

Naruto was kinda puzzled with that question but answered anyways.

"Well...You're a pretty talented guy."

"No what I mean is...do you like me?"

Naruto was now lost.

"Yeah I guess I like you but Sakura and your fans know way more then me."

"NO YOU IDIOT!"

Naruto was now getting pissed that Sasuke wasn't being clear.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN TEME! AND WHAT DOES THAT STUPID TOURNAMENT AND NOW MEAN!? WHAT I THINK OF YOU MEAN?!" Naruto was ready to blow up even more.

"What I mean dobe is if you like like me!" Sasuke stood up looking even more taller than Naruto. Naruto suddenly felt intimidation in the air.

"No I don't...I could never do that to Sakura-chan. Even though we aren't talking right now I still think of her as my friend."

"I wanna know you're true feelings dobe not hers."

"Why do you wanna know?...what.. d-do you have feelings for me?!"

Naruto blushed feeling something weird in his stomach. Sasuke looked at him with his usual porcelain face.

"That's for you to figure out."

Naruto felt his heart pounding like crazy in his chest.

Naruto's pov

Does he like me? Is he pranking me? If so why am I sweating and flushed. As I was asking all these sorts of questions in my head I then started to question myself. Do I have feelings for Uchiha Sasuke?! We jumped in the car and drove off to teme's band practice. Sasuke offered to drive since he knows where he's going. I sat in the passenger side thinking about last years tournament.

I have had to bump into him somewhere there but I never did.

Flashback
3rd pov

"NARUTO!!!"