Familia

Monse POV:
After we get fully dressed, we lay on the bed- my head on his chest. He gently plays with my hair. I suddenly get an urge to ask him;

"now what"

"what do you mean?"

"Cesar...What are we doing... after summer?" I ask.

"i- I will probably get my letter from UCLA soon what school did you want to go to?"

"i- was actually accepted into UCLA.. but i'm taking a gap year so I can be with everyone for another year"

"if i get in-i'll do that too"

"you mean when you get in?"

"yeah, why dont we check my computer now?"

"great" I say. Cesar walks up to his new computer with curiosity and nervousness in his eyes. I pat his back.

"I know you'll get in, Cesar you were made to be an architect" I exclaim. He logs into his laptop and refreshes the UCLA page.

"shit..it says something" he says leaning closer to the laptop. He mumbles to himself as I try to read it as well.

"oh. my.god." he says

"OH MY GOD!" I say kissing him quickly. "YOU GOT IN!"

Oscar quickly opens the door out of curiosity. He looks saddened to not "accidentally" catch us in the act. Cesar goes up and hugs Oscar.

"I made it into UCLA!" Oscar hugs him back.
"Congrats hermano!" he says. "I was coming in here to tell you guys that dinner is ready"

We walk out of Cesar's room together and sit at the dining table. I offer my help but Oscar ignores me. He sets down enchiladas. I inhale the wafting smell. It smells delicious. We happily devour Oscar's meal. The five of us enjoy the rest of our night, playing board games, eating junk food and watching a movie. I check the time.

"I guess I should go home" I say loudly enough so they can hear me.

"No no no not at this time, its not safe to be driven into freeridge at 12" Oscar says.

"You can take the spare room- or Cesar's room" he grins. I nod.

"Thank you, Oscar" I say warmly. Cesar takes my hand and brings us into his room. We both yawn and get ready for bed. We crawl into bed, getting nice and comfy-while cuddling.

"I could get used to this" I say smiling.

"Me too, goodnight, gorgeous"

"goodnight" That night, we fell asleep into each other's arms.

The next morning I woke up before Cesar and I checked my phone. :

*texts*

JAMAL: Hey mon! We planned an extra special day for the core5 in Oscars neighbourhood. Get him up and ready by 10!

M: what if I'm not with Cesar?
J: oh please we all know you guys were too excited to see each other, the tension was THICK

M: Fine, he'll be ready by 10 ox

I checked the time and then put her phone down and smiled. It's 9am, so Cesar will have to wake up soon enough. I pulled myself out of bed and put on Cesar's hoodie and some short shorts. I put my hair in a bun-again and put on some makeup. Its 9:20am now. I carefully tip toe beside Cesar, and for a minute just admire him sleeping. God he's handsome..Then I gently push him and whisper

"wake up cesar..wake up baby"

"mmmm" he mumbles and flutters his eyes open.

"hey beautiful" he says and plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back softly. He brings me back into bed. I stop him before we both get carried away.

"Jamal has a surprise for you, he'll be here in 30 minutes"

"thats enough time" he grins.
"Cesar- you know I cant say no..but we need to get you ready"

"fine" he says as he gets out of bed. I check him out noticing his muscles in all different places. I can tell he's checking me out too.

"like what you see?" I ask flirtatiously.

"100%" he says while walking into the bathroom to wash his face. Then we hear a loud honking noise from outside. Run to the door and see Jamal, Jasmine and Ruby waving their hands in the air and yelling for me to hurry up. I run back inside to tell Cesar that they're here and we run out together. We hop in the empty backseats.

"Heyyy" I say

"hey boo!" Jasmine says smiling at me.

"so where are we headed?" Cesar asks.

"You'll see" Ruby exclaims.

Jamal then drives off into the sun. I can feel the sun on my skin as I breathe in the fresh air. Jamal turns the radio up and we sing to songs like "Party in the USA" and "Shower". I can feel Cesar's hand on my thigh as we sing along, and life couldn't get any better.

He parked at an ice cream place and we all ordered our separate flavours. As we hopped back in the car, Ruby was holding Jamal's and his own, while Jamal told us we were heading to the beach. When we reached the beach it was around 1 pm. After we ate our ice cream we all quickly undressed to be left in our undergarments and swam at the beach. We splashed each other and played fun games, the entire time we were all laughing and smiling. After the day came to an end, Jamal dropped off Cesar, who wanted me to come stay the night. I told him no because I had to take a shower and wear some new clothes. Jamal dropped Ruby off, then Jasmine, then me. I thanked him for the great day and head inside. I took a shower and got ready for bed, i slipped into my pjs and tucked myself in, missing Cesar's arms. Before I went to bed, Cesar and I texted for an hour. Then I gladly went to sleep, dreaming of what would be in store next.