The Start

Y/N layed in her bed... Well... 'Bed' is over selling it. It was a mattress on the floor with only a few springs left and no fluff in the pillows. The window was broken and cold night air flowed in, biting at her skinand making it a bright, painful red. Fighting and screaming could be heard from the next room as she lays there, helpless and afraid. And as she hears foot steps heading towards.her door, and tries to fall asleep.

***The Next Day***

"Y/N!" A half red half white haired boy calls after the h/c girl. She stops to allow him to catch up.
"Hey Todorokie." She says. One of her only friends, and also the only other one who knows about her father.
"He did a number on you last night." He said, looking at her black eye that was know swollen shut.
"Yeah... I suppose so." She responded, looking at her feet as she walks. Tears began forming in her unswollen eye as she trys to forget about last night.
*flashback*
"AHHHHHHHH!"
The loud and painful scream of a female could be heard by the neighbors. A loud thud against the wall as the large ex-hero threw his only daughter against as wall.
"I NEVER WANTED YOU! YOU ARENT EVEN MINE YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE!" He screams at the top of his lungs. Continuous punches hit her over and over again.
"At least your good for something." The man says as he continues to punch her with force and hatred.
"You make a wonderful punching bag!"
With that, life goes black.
*present time*
The two arrive at the school and split ways. Y/n sit under a tree.untill the bell and Todorokie goes over to Izuku, Uruaka, and Iida. She pulls out a book from her bag and begin reading. She was so caught up in the book.that she hadnt even realized when the bell rang for class.
It wasnt untill the book was taken from her hands that she realized she was late. Y/n looked up at the one who had taken the book only to be met with the one and only All might. She looked up at his grinning face as he looks at the page she was reading.
"You know young hero, its good to read but you should get to class now!" He says in his big and booming voice.
"Yes sir! Of course sir!" She says, standing up and smoothing out her skirt.
"Allow me to escort you to class young one! Your in class 1-a, correct?"
"Y-yes sir!"
They make their way towards class. As they approach the door, it opens to reveal a grumpy looking Aizawa.
"why are you late l/n" He asked in his tired and monotone voice.
"I-im sorry sir! I was to caught up in my book sir! Im Sorry sir!" She appologised profusely to the black haired man.
"its fine l/n. dont let it happen again. now what happened to your eye?" He asked her bluntly, pointing to her eye.
"I was wondering the same thing L/N!"
The larger than life hero said, placing a hand on her SHOULDER.
"take her down to recovery girl. have her look at it." Aizawa said, motioning for All Might to help Y/N.
The door closes and the two head down the hall. As they get to the nurses office, recovery girl has y/n sit down in a chair and hold an ice pack over her eye untill she can heal.it. As she sat there, she felt herself drifting off. Just as she was about to slip out on conciousness, a loud voice was heardthrough out the office.
"HELLO ALL YOU SICK STUDENTS!" The loud mouth hero, Present Mic said. Y/N covered her ears at the loud noise as the hero sits down in the seat next to her.
"HELLO THERE Y/N!" The hero exclaims in a softer tone of voice.
"Hello Mic." She responds, leaning back against the chair.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?" He asked as she removed the ice pack for recovery girl.
"N-nothing at all! I just tripped and fell!" Y/N lies, knowing perfectly well that he could see through it.
"Y/N, YOU CAN ONLY LIE FOR SO LONG. WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" He says, almost whispering the last part.
"I'm fine sir." Y/N responds, hiding the truth she so desperately wants to tell.
"I'll be fine."