Aizawa's Apartment.

When I woke up the next morning, i was still laying on top of Allmight. The warmth of his body filling me with a cold feeling knowing today was my last day here. I quickly got up and went down stairs. It was 9am. I decided to make a nice breakfast for Toshinori. I grabved an apron and got to work making eggs and bacon.
As im standing over the stove, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, and large warm chest pressed against my back.
"Good morning Y/N!" Toshinori said, letting go.
"Good morning Toshi!" I say back, working on finishing the breakfast and dishing parts of it.
"And what are you doing so early?" He asked, looking around at the kitchen.
"Hmm? Oh. Im making you breakfast!" I say.
He sits down at the table and watches as I bring over a warm mug of coffee. After a few miuntes, I hrab the now ready breakfast and place it infront of him.
"This looks delicious young Y/N!" Yhe large man said digging in. I looked at the time. 10:30 am. I quickly excussed myself and got dressed.

(Choice 1, my choice)

(Choice 2)

(Choice 3)
I walk downstairs with my packed bag after doing make-up and what not.
11:45am.
There was a knock on the door. Toshinori awnsered it to reveal a very tired Aizawa. He had a black car waiting in the drive way.
"are you two coming?" He asks, grabbing my bag.
"Yeah. Of course sir!" I respond, following him out.
"alright."
We all get in the car. Hizashi was next to me in the back seat and Allmight was in the front with Aizawa. We rode in slience to the same apartment building we dropped him off at the first night. We all by out, I grab my bag and we head up to Aizawas apartment. When we get there, he unlocks the door. Im lead to a small spare room woth a nice plush bed and desk. There was room enough to move around and for my guitar, and the bed was a full sized and was really soft. I put my stuff in the drawers of the desk and sit down on the bed. I lay down on the pillows, feeling my eyes shut slowly.
When I wake up, I walk into the living, Toshinori and Hizashi are no longer there, Aizawa is sitting on the couch with a small black cat in his lap. I walk ovet and sit next to him, watching as he strokes the cats midnight black fur.
"Whats its name?"
"mayonaka" he says in response, looking over at me. I see a slight shine in his eyes that isnt there during class. He quickly diverts his eyes.
"i ordered a pizza earlier, it should be here soon" he says, going back to looking at the cat.
I mean back against the couch, stretching my hands up over my head and feeling a satisfying pop from my back.
I stay like that for a few moments, my arms over my head, back curved similar to how a cat would have there back. I slowly bring my self back, earning another grateful pop from my back. I sigh lightly as I look over at a now red faced Aizawa. A knock rang through the apartment and he got up to get the door. I followed him and saw a young pizza delivery boy with blonde hair and golden eyes. A black strip like a lightning bolt was in his hair.
Fuck I thought as I hid around the corner. I listened to their conversation a little bit, being careful not to make a sound.
"Hey Aizawa-sensei! I got your pizza here!" Kaminari said in his naturally cheery style.
“thank you Kaminari. how much will that be?" Aizawa asks, pulling out his wallet.
"For you, $15!" Kaminari responded.
"for everyone else?" He said, pulling out a 20 from his wallet.
"$15!" Kaminari responded, taking the 20 from Aizawa and handing him the pizza.
"keep the change Kaminari. I'll see you in class." Aizawa said, closing the door.
I walk out from around the corner and take the pizza box, opening it up and taking a slice and stuffing it in my mouth, chewing slowly while walking to the living room. Aizawa sits down on the couch and I accidently sit a little too close to him. Our thighs are touching each other, causeing me to blush. I was practically sitting in my hot teachers lap. I set the pizza down and set the pizza box on the small table, moving over slightly so I wasn't so close. I take another slice as I finish my first one and see Aizawas sitting there with a dark blush on his face and for once I could see his face showing some sort of emotion. I couldn't tell what it was. He seemed to be distant before getting up, excusing himself and goes to his door, closing and probably locking the door. I'm confused for a moment, wondering what was going on and if it was something I did. Then I think about what had happened.
Oh god, maybe I should apologise to him... I made him uncomfortable....
I sit there for a few moments, staring into space and not focusing on anything, just trying to understand what was going on. It wasn't until I had to go to the bathroom that I got up and moved. I quickly did my business and went into the kitchen, getting a cup with some f/d(favorite drink)  and sorry back down on the couch, grabbing another slice of pizza.
Maybe I should wait till he comes back.. I don't want to just barge in there just to apologize.
I think, grabbing the remote and turning it on to a channel. I hear noises coming from down the Hall however. Slightly noises, it sounded almost as though someone was in pain. I followed the noises to Aizawas room, placing an ear against the door and being met with a surprising sound.
"f-fuck kitten~ oh god~ y-yes~ a-aahh~" I heard Aizawas voice sound out in an airy voice. I quickly step back from the door, my head spinning slightly. His voice was somehow deeper and thicker, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine, causing me to shudder slightly. It was deep as the ocean and thick as sweet honey. I felt my self blush and the familiar warmth coming back.
While he's busy...