🍋last night🍋

It was my last night at Aizawas apartment. I lay on the bed, looking up at my ceiling and wondering what Hizashis place was going to be like, the three men were in the living room, watching something on the television.
My bag was already all packed and I was ready to go in the morning. I kinda didn't want to leave, but I knew how I had to. Hizashi and Toshinori came in to say good bye as Aizawa wanted to have sometime alone.
"I'll be over at around 10 to pick up, alright?" Hizashi said, patting my head lightly.
"Ok, I'll be ready." I responded.
They both left and I continued to lay there, starring at my ceiling. Aizawa came in and laid next to me, laying an arm across my stomach. I looked over at him. His eyes stared back at mine as he moves his arm to carress my cheek. We stayed like this for a while before both of us sitting up and watching a movie in the living room. He popped some popcorn while I created a small blanket fort, moving the couch back and stacking pillows up high. He came back in and helped me with the blanket roof. We crawled into the fort and laid on our stomachs next to each other. His cat decided to crawl up onto my back and lay right on top of me so I couldn't move. At least not without disturbing the cat. The microwave for the popcorn beeped and Aizawa got up, bringing back to bowls and some popcorn spices.

(Option 1)

(Option 2)

(Option 3)
I grabbed one of the bottles and shook some on to my popcorn, smiling happily as I set my head on Aizawa s shoulder. I saw a soft blush spread across his face and a slight smile tug at the corners of his mouth. The cat on my back, Luna, began to purr loudly as he had moved an arm and began petting her fur.
Eventually Luna got up when I jumped at a jump scare in the movie, her claws scratching my back lightly. I winced in pain and when Luna had walked away, Aizawa rubbed the part of my back she was lying on softly to try and make the scratches feel a bit better. His hand wandered a little, landing on my behind and softly carressing it. He began to kiss my neck softly, his stubble ticketing me softly and adding to the feeling. It was strange to think about, but This will be the second Time, the first was a threesome with Toshinori. I was fine with this though. He continues kissing the side of my neck before flipping me onto my back, l hovering over me. I blushed deeply at this, looking up a t the man. I remembered what had happened one of my first two nights here, putting a hand on his chest.
"What place was I in in that practical test you gave on the first day of school?"
He scoffed at this, removing my hand from his chest.
"You were in 10th place, you messed up on the obstical course and it cost you time." He responded to my question, pinning my hands above my head. He went back to kissing my neck. I bite my neck, moaning lightly. He bite my neck lightly. I moaned louder, arching um back lightly. He kissed me softly, reaching a hand up under my shirt, grabbing my chest softly. He lifts up my shirt over my head, revealing my chest to him as he begins to kiss my shoulders and down to breasts, licking one of the buds and massaging the other. I moaned louder, my face turning cherry red and my back arching. He made his way down my body, kissing as he did so. The hem of my shorts were pulled down as he kissed my thighs, making me shudder softly. He pulled my shorts and underwear, tossing them to one of the corners of our fort. He kissed back up my body, taking off his pants as well and kissing me deeply.
I felt something pokeing at my entrance, making me blush deeply and moan. He whispered in my ear.
"Do you want me baby kitten? "
His voice was deep and sexual, I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around his neck, bringing it towards my lips and kissing it softly, licking and biteing on occasion. I heard his moans as he began to push into me softly, giving me time to adjust. I moaned loudly against his neck, biteing down lightly as he moved in and out. He began to kiss and bite at my neck when I stopped biteing his, causeing me to moan out loudly, arching my back up towards him. He began to move faster hitting one spot constantly.  My body shook slightly, my walls clamping down on him as he quickly pulls out and cums on my stomach. We lay there for a moment before looking at the screen.
"Hey, we just fucked through the previews." Aizawa commented, laying his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him loosely, laughing lightly.
"Eh, at least we won't miss the movie."
"Who ever said that kitten~"
Oh boy... Here we go again~