Shopping🍋🍋🍋

I woke up the next morning, a feeling of comfort surrounded me as i sit up and stretch rather then a feeling of hate and cold bitterness. I look around, almost forgetting where i was. I look at the dresser and see a note on it. I get upa nd pick up the note.
"Hello young Y/N! I wrote you this note to tell you to get dressed for the day and go down stairs. Im at the agency right now, so i made breakfast and put it in microwave for you. I'll see you when i get back from work!
~Toshinori"
I blush slightly at the kidness in the note. I pull on a hoodie and pair of shorts and walk down stairs to the kitchen. I look through the cupboards and look for the mugs for coffee. I find them(eventually) and get some coffee to start the day. I set it on the table and grab a book from Toshinori's bookshelf in the living room.
I grab the breakfast from the microwave(pancakes and sausage) and sit down reading the book while eating. I i finished the first chapter and continued eating after putting the book down.
I clean up my plate and sit in the living room, flipping through t.v. channels.
I eventually give up and get dressed, pulling on a black tanktop with stains and a pair of jean shorts with rips all over. I sat at the desk and began to brush out my hair,looking at thw bags under my eyes and trying to figure out how i was going to fix it. As I was looking for my concealer, i heard the door open down stairs. She quietly leaves her room and hears voices, she sits quietly next to the staurs, slowly riseing to her feet and standding flat against the wall. She moves quietly down the stairs and keeps low to the ground, listening closely.
"Do you thunk shes still sleeping?" One of the voices asks.
"possibly, it is still pretty early" another responds.
"SHOULD WE CHECK?" A third voice asks.
Before they can make another move, I sneak up behind one of them and hit the base of their neck, causeingg them to fall over. I look up and see Hizashi and Toshinori stareingg at me. I then realize i just attacked Aizawa. I quickly get down and help him up, checking the back of his neck for any damage where I hit him.
"I am so sorry sir, I panicked and thought it was an intruder!" I say,stepping back.
"its ok Y/N, it was a good defense tactic. next time, aim slightly lower so then that your attacker passes out and isnt just shocked." Aizawa says, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yes sir!" I say, remebering my appearance. "I've gotta finish getting ready for the day now." I say, excusing my self.
As I sit back at my vanity, I grab the concealer and hide the bags under my eyes and go back to brushing out my hair only to end up with a brush stuck in my hair and my cryingg out painfully as I pull on the brush. All of a sudden, I felt a hand remove mine from the brush and carefully untangeling it.
"you should think of using a detangeler in the mornings and braiding your hair at night." Aizawas voice says from behind me. I felt something being sprayed on my hair and a gentle hand pulling the brush through my hair.
"Thank you Mr.Aizawa Sensei." I say in a quiet voice.
"no need to thank me y/n. its easier when you have someone to help." He says tiredly. He begins to braid my hair in tight h\c small corn rows on the left side of my head, leavingg the right side down.

 He begins to braid my hair in tight h\c small corn rows on the left side of my head, leavingg the right side down

(Dont mind my ugly face🤢🤣🤢🤣)
I look in the mirror and see a surprising amount of change just by a hair style. I was look back at the black haired man as he looked back at me. I saw a small smile tugging at his lips as he gets up.
"come on, Toshinori wants to take you shopping for some better clothes." He says, leaving the room. I grab the concelear and hide the bags under my eyes and make my way diwn stairs.
"Ah young Y/N! Are you ready to go?" Allmight exclaims, once again glashing the famous smile.
"Where are we going?" I ask, cocking my head slightly.
"TO GET YOU SOME BETTER CLOTHES Y/N!" Hizashi says, shooting some finger guns my way.
We all pile into Toshinoris car again and head off towards a shopping mall. As we pull into the parking lot, I take notice to the different stores and such. We all get out and walk up to the first clothing store we see. We walk in and each of them imediatly find an outfit they like.