Flowers

After last night, I was a bit sore. My throat burned lightly and my legs were a bit like jello. As I stood up, I almost fell. Luckily, Hizashi cane in just as I was. He caught me in his arms and made sure to look away from me as I never put pajamas on after what had happened last night. I covered my self in a blanket and sat on my bed, looking up at the blond. He looked different then normal. He had some normal, black rimmed glasses on and his hair was put into a messy bun. It was strange seeing him with it the large appearance, like this he looked like just your average Joe.
I hadn't even realized I was starting at him until he set an outfit down next to me.
"Hey, you may want to get dressed. Aizawa wants you to go eat breakfast kiddo." He said, smiling softly at me and keeping his voice down.
"U-Um.... Right! Of course! Thank you Zashi!" I replied, blushing lightly.
He l3ft the room and I got dressed

(Choice one)

(Choice two) (You only get two choices this time cause I couldn't find any other nice outfits😅) I quickly walked into the living room after eating dressed, seeing Toshinori sprawled out on the couch and Hizashi sitting on his stomach

(Choice two)
(You only get two choices this time cause I couldn't find any other nice outfits😅)
I quickly walked into the living room after eating dressed, seeing Toshinori sprawled out on the couch and Hizashi sitting on his stomach. I chuckled at the sight, catching their attention as the looked at me and then at each other, then back at the television. I walked over into the secluded kitchen where Aizawa stood over the stove, making eggs and bacon. I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Good morning kitten" He said, smiling slightly.
"Good morning Zawa" I replied, nuzzling into his back.
"And how did you sleep?" He asked, putting some eggs and bacon on a plate and turning towards me, platein hand.
"G-good I guess" I blushed lightly as I awnsered, taking the plate he had handed to me.
"Good. Now remember kitten, not a word to the annoying blond...." He thought for a moment before adding, "the one who wasn't here." I chuckled again at this, walking into the living room. All might was now sitting up and taking up one and a half cushions and Zashi was sitting next to him. I sat on the floor in front for he couch, watching the television when all of a sudden, I felt hands pulling me up onto someone's lap. I looked over my shoulder to see Hizashi sitting there, seemingly unexpected by what he and just done.
I sat there, eating my breakfast and blushing, not speaking or moving. Aizawa came in with to more plates for Zashi and Allmight. He went back into hw kitchen to make hai plate and brought with him a few cups of coffee. I gratefully took the dark liquid in the mug.