🍋s-senpai~🍋

I'm sitting on the couch, Flipping through the channels and feeling very bored as I wait for Aizawa to get back from the school. Him and Toshinori had to do a check in on how things are going. Hizashi had to go too, so I didn't even have him to talk to. Todoroki hasn't been awnser in his phone. I'm guessing Endeavor has been making him train a lot more lately. Asi  sit there, begin in to question my existence, the familiar feeling of warmth between my legs began.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I screamed out, going back into my room as the front door opened. I didn't even pay much attention to who had come through the door, instead just yelling out that I was busy.
I had broken my tou earlier that week and wasn't able to get a new one with out having to tell Aizawa what I was getting. I didn't want to have to explain myself.  So I layed down on m bed, taking off my shirts and underwear throwing hen to the side. I blush deeply, rubbing myself lightly and biteing my lip. I hated having to do this myself, but I had to.... As I insert a finger inside, Aizawa comes in, I see him and quickly close my legs, hiding my hand. AllMight followed right behind him. Both men came into my room, looking at my half naked figure. I lush as I use m clean hand to hide my blushing face and I hide my other hand between my knees. AllMight softly carressed the black of my hand, pulling it away lightly. I looked at him and then at Aizawa, my face growing redder and redder.
Aizawa climbed into the bed next to me, kissing my forehead softly.mt blush onu seems to worsen and I can't help but smile at them I whisper to them softly, "where's Hizashi?"
"at the school still. he'll be here around dinner time since he's picking up the pizza and wings." Aizawa responds, smirking.
He begins to to attack my neck with small kisses and I felt my self want more and more. Allmight began rubbing his hand down my body, softly squeezing my chest and thighs. I moan and feel the warmth between me thighs griw hotter and hotter.
I kissed Allmight deeply, licking his lips lightly and wrapping an arm around his neck while wrapping an arm around Aizawa and pulling him in closer. I felt them sitting me up and then pushing me down into all fours. Allmight kneeled in front of me and Aizawa knelt in back. I felt Allmights hand on my ch ek, softly rubbing the skin with his thumb as he whispered sweet little nothings to me. Aizawa played with the waist band of my shorts, pulling them down with the underwear as well. He lightly began carressing my butt, running a hand down my spine and began unzippint and unbuttoning his own pants as   Allmigjt does the same.
I feel my blush deepen and loft in my shirt over my head. Allmigjt listen my head and laid it in his lap. Aizawa stays behind me, kneeling as Allmigjt carressed my blushing face, asking if he and Aizawa are ok to continue. I nod my head with excitement as I felt Aizawa thumb carressing my woman hood. AllMight quickly readjusts so then that wat my mouth it right above his dick. I licked he tip of it, wrapped my tongue around the pink skin, before putting the tip in my mouth. As I did, Aizawa softly pushed into my woman hood, giving me a moment to adjust to his size as I moaned, causing vibration to hit All nights large cock and making him shiver in delight. I began to bob my head and Aizawa slowly thrust into me, keeping a slow pace as to not hurt me. I bobbed faster, puffing it my sheeks lightly. He thrust faster and hard, making me moan loudly just to be silenced by All nights dick. We keep like hat until me and Aizawa began getting sloppy, eventually cause I'm each of us to cum and lau in the arms of each other. After a few moments, Aizawa and Allmigjt get their clothes back on and leave me to fall asleep in my bed, memory of what just happened dancing in my head.
(This was wrote at 1227at night.... So I'm tired, sorry for any issues with the writing, I'll be going through st some point to fix it.)