All Mights house

As we drive down the road after eating a large lunch, i take notice of the sudden heavy feeling on my shoulder. I look next to me and see that Aizawa had fallen asleep and rested his head on my shoulder. I just kinda sat there, figuring to let him sleep. I know how he dosnt get very much sleep. We pull up to another apartment building, much nicer then my old one.
"Aizawa! Its your stop!" All Might says, looking back. Aizawa wakes with a jolt, looking around.
"what? oh, thanks for the ride Toshinori." Aizawa says, getting out. I was confused on Toshinori.
"Whos Toshinori?" I ask as we pull away.
"Well its me!" Allmight said with his signiture smile.
"Oh! I hadnt realized! Haha..." I say, laughing nervously.
"Dont worry about it! Since you'll be stay with me for a week, call me Toshinori around the house! Ok?" Toshinori says, looking in the mirror to the backseat.
"HEY Y/N, WHEN ITS YOUR WEEK AT MY PLACE, JUST CALL ME HIZASHI! THATS MY NAME ANYWAYS!" He says, looking turning around in the seat. He nolonger had his sunglasses on, but rather had on a pair of normal glasses.
"Woah! You have to wear glasses?" I ask, pointing out the clear differance.
"YEAH ACTUALLY. IT WAS AN ISSUE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND DIDNT HAVE CONTROL.OF MY QUIRK!" He said, turning back around in my seat. We pull up to a radio station. Hizashi gets outout, giving a little wave.
"BYE GUYS! THANKS FOR THE RIDE!" He says, waving once again before closing the door.
"Hey, do you wnat to hop up to the front seat?" Toshinori asked, patting the seat next to him.
"Oh... Sure" I say, unbuckeling and moving up to the front.
We ride in silence again. Not sure what to talk about. We continue the drive untill we come to a large building. It was tall with mutiple floors. Towards the yop was the words 'ALLMIGHT HERO AGENCY'. I was surprised at us being here.
"Come on young hero! I have something to grab from here!" Allmiggt says, getting outbof the car. I follow his actions and stand next to him. I look up at the building. The golden hue to the widows that seemed to shine in the sunlight, the large lettering that seemed to stand out against everything.
We walk into the agency and we are immediatly met with a large group.of girls and younger women. We make our way through the crowd to a large elevator with noone in it. We stand there, looking out the glass sideing at all the people busying themselves with work or small talk. We go.all the way up, to the top floor where the doors open and we get out and head over to tall, large doors. He pushes them open easily as the hinges groan at the weight. We make our way through a large office up to a desk covered with paper work. Allmight motioned me to sit in the leather cushioned chair. I slowly sank into the chair, feeling strangely tired. As i slowly drift off, i saw Allmight sit down and take off his jacket. The lines of his muscles were well outlined. With that image, i fell into a sleep.

*AllMight P.O.V*

I looked up from the paper work to see Y/N asleep. Her face had softened, but still looked worried. I quickly finish my work and decide to clean up alittle bit of my office while i wait for Y/N to wake up. I stavked all the papers neatly and had my secretary bring in some tea and cookies. I sit on top of my desk and watch her as her chest rises and falls with every breath. I wondered what she was dreaming about, if it was interesting or not, what she wanted to do before wanting to be a pro hero, and if she even thought of anyother career. I quickly.gt up, realozong that i had began to sweat through my shirt. Y/N was still asleep, so i decieed to take off.the button down shirt and exchange it for a tank top. I begin unbuttoning my shirt and turning around. I through the shirt on the ground next to the chair Y/N was seemingly sleeping in.

*your p.o.v*
I woke up when i heard AllMights steps aproach the desk, but didnt want to open my eyes. I opened them a crackcrack to see him sitting on his desk next to a plate of tea and cookies. I watched as he got up and started unbuttoning his shirt and felt my face heat up as he turned around and through the shirt down next to me. He was well built and muscular. His muscle seemed to srain at just the sheer size of them selves. He grabbed a white tanktop from a drawer in his desk and pulled it over his head. I waited a moment befire deciding to open my eyes and rub them tiredly. I looked at the nimber 1 hero as he turned back around. I could still imagine the tensness of his body when it was hit by the cool air of the office.
I sit there staring at him as he makes his way over to me, sitting back up pn the desk.
"I see your awake young Y/N! Would you like some tea?" All might asked, pouring a glass for him self.
"Yes please sir..." I say, tryong to avoid eye contact. I hadnt even seen a guy shirtless before aside for my father, which was never much of a sight. But Allmight... He was a sight to behold. He handed me a cool glass. I saw the warm steam rising up from my cup and looked at the man infront of me. It was strange to be alone with him. I sip the warm beverage slowly, tasteing the vanilla cream that had been put into it to cool it  down abit. We sit in a comfortable silence, sipping tea and eating cookies.
After about 10 minutes or so, a lady came in carrying a stack of papers.
"Heres the paper work you adked for sir" She said, handing him the paper work.
"Why thank you! Should we get going now young Y/N?" Allmight asked, puttign the stack in his brief case.
"Sure!" I say getting up.
"Alright, lets go!"Allmight says, walking to the elevator.
I follow silently still thinkingnif what happened. we went down and quickly left into the car. We drove down the road once again. I counted the trees as the passed, imagining what would happen if i told AllmightAllmight how i felt about him.
We pull into a drive way next to a two story house. It was older, so the white paint was peeling slightly. It looked nice. He helped me with my guitar and lead me inside. The inside was decorated modestly and simplistic. He lead me through to some stairs. As we ascend the steps, i jotice images on the wall of him and some man in a white suit with glasses and black hair. I followed him up the stairs to a room. It was bigger then my old room with a T.V. on a stand and a dresser along with a large closet with nothing in it and a large queen sized bed. He leaves the room so then that way i can get settled. I didnt have very many things, so i put my few clothes into the dresser and set my guitar and amp into the closet. I layed on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
Maybe it was good to leave that place.