wuxian's.

Wei Wuxian, Nei Huaisang and Jiang Cheng are the three musketeers, partners in crime. Well, Jiang Cheng was always dragged into the inevitable chaos made by the other two. He didn't want to be left out. But he never stopped complaining about them.

After endless hours of begging and crying Huaisang's overprotective brother, Nie Mingjue, gave him permission to rent a flat in the same apartment complex where Jiang brothers live. But on one condition, after the Christmas break younger brother of Mingjue's best friend will move in with him, to keep an eye on him. Well, that won't be an issue, right?

"have you ever met this guy before?", wuxian asked huaisang who is sprawled on the couch reading a fashion magazine in the former's flat.

"hmm. you know him. he is THE LAN of our university?"

"huh?"

"Lan Wangji aka Lan Zhan, the hot af singer with a chilling cold personality."

"duh! he won't be more popular than me for sure!", wuxian huffed.

"i'll pretend that i didn't hear that shit", Cheng shouted from his room.

"me too. But wuxian, he is hotter than any guy in our university, trust me. He is Lan blood anyway. it would be awesome to have him modelling for my creations. Only if he was a little more approachable." huaisang sighed.

"oh! is he that cold?"

"you have no idea,wuxian. i have never heard him speak more than two words in an hour."

"he must be lonely."

"more like he choose to be lonely. don't you dare annoy him, wuxian. if he leaves me, da-ge will drag me back home", huaisang whined.

"i'll NEVER cause you any trouble, huaisang. don't you trust your best friend?", wuxian smirked at huaisang's horrified expression.

Cheng shook his head at his brother's antics.

"you better act nice around him, wuxian. He might be a potential business partner in the future."

wuxian raised an eyebrow at him.

"since when are you thinking about business seriously?"Cheng just shrugged.

"i just wanna warn you, he is a Lan anyway,"he added

"oh stop blabbering about that guy, will you two?Lan Lan Lan ..are they Kings or something?"

"pretty much"

"cut it out,huaisang! let me meet this guy. i wanna see if he is worth all this hype", wuxian announced.

"don't fall head over heels for him."

"WHAT?"

"just saying", huaisang mumbled.

"whatever. when is he coming?"

"in an hour or two"

"i'll help him move in."

"please, don't"

"i have made up my mind, sorry"

"WUXIANNNNN". Huaisang could only whine at his friend.

.........................................................................................................................

That's how one and a half-hour later, wuxian ended up in the common entrance area of his apartment complex waiting for a white SUV to enter the compound. The Lan prince notified Huaisang that he will arrive in five minutes. Hearing the news wuxian locked up his best friend and brother in his apartment and dashed down the stairs. He wanted to make the 'best' first impression. He tapped his foot impatiently until he saw his target's car entering the compound.

So how to annoy the shit out of a Lan prince, step one: ....

Wuxian felt his breath hitch when the Lan prince got out of the car and looked around taking the view in.

'Whoa!! '

Lan Wangji is a living art. He looks..more than handsome in the white button-up shirt and a torn black jeans. Wuxian took the other's features in : tall, lean, broad shoulders, perfectly chiselled face, pitch black hair in a small pony tail, short bangs falling into the eyes, both ears pierced with long earrings, defined eyebrows,his eyes..what colour are those eyes? damn... those lips! 'wow.'

Wuxian felt his heartbeat quickening. he couldn't even blink.

'oh my fucking gawwdd. what is happening to me? am i drooling? hopefully not'

He stood petrified doing nothing but staring at THE LAN WANGJI who looked around confused then took his phone and called someone. He talked for a minute to whoever he called(probably huaisang) then picked up a cardboard box and a bag from the backseat and walked towards the entrance. The next moment Lan Wangji's eyes fell on him. Wuxian's eyes widened and without even thinking for a second he turned back and dashed upstairs. He ran up the stairs to his flat at the fourth floor, punched the passcode and finally burst into his apartment.

Cheng and Huaisang watched their brother/friend bending over and panting like a dog, in absolute wonder.

"wa..watt eerrr..", wuxian cried out

"what?"

Cheng grabbed a bottle from the dining table and tossed it at him.

"what did you do?"

"didn't you meet Wangji?"

Wuxian gulped down the water, then pushed huaisang towards the door.

"go to him.i.. i left him downstairs."

huaisang raised an eyebrow at him,then left them for Wangji. Wuxian fell into the sofa, covered his face with his hand and groaned.

"care to explain what the fuck happened", cheng sat beside him, arms crossed at his chest. Wuxian looked up at his face and wailed

"a-chenggg, i just met a.. whoa..and i made a fool out of myself in front of an..an angel"

"a who?"

"AN ANGEL!!"

"..."