a very starkid holiday intro

Hi! Woah I'm lowkey proud of my shitty cover for this book... is it alright? sorry, ANYWAY
thank you SO much for reading this book! It means a lot to me that you read my stories and for that, you deserve a hug. *but covid* so a distanced hug :) *pat pat*
ANYWAY hi
what was I talking about?
oh yeah, my intro:
Welcome to "A Very Starkid Holiday" where tons of TEA will be spilt (do people still say tea? are the young kids still saying that these days? oh well, I do!) featuring the casts of many different Starkid Productions (basically just the ones I wanted to write about—sorry if some of your favs aren't in this, it's so hard to write so many people, dear dead wizard god...)

"Hey @stranger_starkid, do I know you from somewhere??"
Well, hey friendo, maybe!
I have a few other Starkid books that maybe you've read or want to read after this book in the near future?? (I'll leave them below):
• "Get Back Up — TUp Fanfiction"
• "it's inevitable for us" JonxLauren fanfic
• "Will Tomorrow Come With You?" JonxLauren fanfic (see how much I love them?)
• "I Never Knew." Laurwalk fanfiction (JoeWalkerxLaurenLopez)
AND I also have a Percy Jackson Percabeth Fanfiction titled "Aphrodite's Quest" so you can also read that if you like Percy Jackson :D

SO maybe you know me from those books?
but if you don't, Hi, welcome my new friend.

This story is chaotic like me and Jeff Blim so just sit back, relax, and enjoy reading my story.

Please comment all your thoughts, questions, funny stories, anything! I love reading comments!
Please share my stories with your friends, I love to meet people and I'd love you even more!
Please vote on my story so it reaches more people, so again, I make friends! I don't have friends :(

Don't forget to follow me so you can get the updates on when I post (on my conversations box on my profile) for this story every Friday!(for now until I can post a bit more regularly) You don't wanna miss out on an update ;)

Thank you so so so so so SOOOOO much again for reading this story and I really hope you like it. It means a lot to me that you read it. I love you guys to THE MOON and back <3
I'm wishing you the best day, have a safe winter and get ready for a fun story!

presented to you by your good friend,
-stranger_starkid :)

*ps for huge starkid fans: a lot of things are different!!! some people live with different people, fake relationships are in play—it's called fiction for a reason... okay? I made up my own stuff!! *cries and imitates Joe Walker* don't make fun of me because it hurts my feelings! *sigh* sorry you won't have the same-kinda-thang you're used to BUT HEY it'll be a fun story!
SO
enjoy.
:)