Mastermind

Wang Yibo's POV:

We take the elevator down to the basement and my eyes sway at all the luxurious cars that are parked. Wow.
"So which is your car?" Weibo enquires and I look at him perplexed "I don't have a car. I assumed we're here because you have a car" and he looks at me with wide eyes "Why would I have a car? What possible use is it be for a person like me who never steps out of his house?" Valid point well made.

"Alright, but I don't have a car. I have a bike though and its parked in basement below at the visitors parking zone."

"Oh?" He bites his lips and nods slowly "alright, I have never been on a bike before so this is a good start" pressing the call button he winks "let's see how good you are BoBo." I smile at his words and together we travel towards the spot where my bike is parked.

For all his bravery from before vanishes as he caresses the pillion seat and his gaze finds mine and I should say this, he looks adorable when he is scared. Can someone look this cute? Placing the extra helmet on his head I mount the bike and help him sit astride. Pushing the visor up he enquires "Where do I place my hand?" at that I turn sideways to look at him and say "Around my waist." A moment later his eyes twinkle "BoBo, if you just wanted me to hug you, you should have said so right from the start" locking his arms tightly around my waist he teases "there we go." Shaking my head I shut his visor, donning the helmet on my head we head out for the day.

It was a quiet ride for most of the part as I think he was scared but won't ever admit it. I on the other hand was glad it's him who is sitting behind me, atleast better than having Adrian scream at the top of his lungs. That man just never liked bikes. He's more of a SUV person.

Before leaving, back in the elevator he asked me to take him to the best restaurant I knew where we could get good lunch. He wanted to see the local markets too and that gave me an idea to bring him to Cai market. He'd like this place. Finding a spot, I park my bike and lock our helmets together. He on the other hand had a child like exuberance as he took in everything around him. It was then I realised how easy it is to forget that a man like Xiao Zhan is experiencing this beautiful sight for the very first time. Never before has he ever witnessed something this simple.

"Shall we?" I point out towards the restuarant when he holds my elbow and shakes his head "Can we walk around for a while? This place is so vibrant!" I look around and even though it wasn't the busiest time in the least, I still agree. It's his day out. He should rightfully enjoy it.

"I am surprised BoBo. I thought markets would be super crowded" he eyes a trinket shop with wonder. "Well normally they are but knowing your condition and inability to touch people, I got you here at this time for one main reason, it's still brunch time and only few wanderers would be around. Post lunch there would be a lot of shoppers and restaurants goers and that's when the level of difficulty would arise." I was busy looking at a beautiful keychain that my soul almost missed his warm melted eyes on me. It was when I turned to face him that my eyes caught his soft expression. He didn't say much after that as we stroll causally.

"Ma" a child beside us called her mom "why do these men have such different coloured eyes?" my heart falters as I see Weibo glance at the kid beside us. Fuck. I was about to pull him away when he crouches in front of  the girl and a doll keychain dangles from his fingers. He encourages her to take it and when she does, with a bow he pays for the gift and leaves.

Walking quickly to the next shop he stops he buys pairs of glares for both of us. Handing one to me he wears the other one and very softly whispers "I am used to people calling me a freak but if they look down on you, my heart won't be able to take it" with that he ambles away. What? Why is my heart thundering at this moment?