When they meet again

Time skip

Hmmm zombie wouldn't pay much attention to matrix right? And wouldn't recognise her?

I was thinking about having him constantly recite a song his mother used to sing him.

[B]The first time they properly meet the humming incident Neck scar

BWAHAHA OH LORD
also we could have it so they're oblivious of each other and later they realize they know each other

ORRR

we could have it so that One Of Them (Maybe Matrix) realizes who the other is and reveals it later to the other??? That would be big angst

I thought of matrix recognising him quickly from the power she sensed or something but kept quiet waiting for him to finally recognise her. She waits, and waits for years and years but nothing. He slowly gets worse and worse absolutely horrible. When they first met when there were kids they were best friends (who I want to say fell Inlove oR matrix fell in love with him) then they were split.

They meet again a relationship filled with banter and poking fun and laughter her love blooming even stronger (they could maybe hook uP? Or she could kiss him when she's drunk)

If she got hurt
If it's before he knew that he knew her, then yeah, he'd probably laugh and kill her himself.

And when Matrix actually recognizes Kusa? I'd think so?

She would be like where did you learn that- he'd be like it's none of your fucking business

Shed look deep into his face and recognise him and be like o h S h I t

Omg.

She looks deep into his icy blue eye and realizes; "K-Kusaru?" The seemingly unbreakable monster seemed to wince, his eyes widening before gritting his teeth. "How The Fuck Do You Know My Name!?" He boomed, suddenly moving to wrap his massive hands around her throat. She knew him?! She knew him.. No, impossible! He'd never seen her in his life.. Had he?! His doubts and confusions fueled a fiery fit of rage that tore his heart in two.

Oml the first time they meet is the "kusara?" Incident when he picks her up by the throat- is that when she would get her throat scar