Confession

A fight

The confession, something snaps. for a long period of time kusa denies any form of attachment to matrix doing what ever is possible to get her away (not as bad before confession so after confession)

[B]Confession

What if matrix refuses to hurt Kusaru
AWWW MMYY HHEARTT
He keeps telling her to fight back, but she just stands there with her arms open.

He punches her to the ground and gets on top of her pinning her down. "Why don't you fucking fight back!" She smiles and looks up at him cupping on of his cheeks "because I love you."
I think matrix just feels the purest deepest form of love towards kasura. She hates that she does most of the time but it sticks there

A W W W W Is that gonna be how the confession goes?
also I can imagine him freezing and going into his thing *breaking mode* and beating the shit outdo matrix only to have ophi find him & pull him off

He used the mentality to make himself feel better after every rage, But It Wasn't Working This Time-
[c]She.. what...
[c]Kusaru could only stare in silence.Did she just say.. No.. This was a lie.
[c]"Shut up."
[c]This shouldn't be happening. This couldn't be happening. This wasn't happening! This wasn't real. It was fake. It was a lie, Lie, LIE! Voices screamed in his mind, questioning the one word that haunted his being; "Love?? Love!! Love?!" "She loves me!" "Why?!" "How?" So many voices. "Why is this happening?!" "What a joke!" "She can't be doing this." "How can she love me, I'm a monster!" Too many voices.
[C]"SHUT UP."
[c]He couldn't hear. He was being bombarded with these screaming thoughts. Each yelp and shriek was so loud.. he couldn't breathe. He being suffocated with lies. Suffocated with "love". Suffocated by her. He need to do what he knew.

[c]Break, break, break.

[Bc]"SHUT THE FUCK UUUP!!"

[c]He reeled back and sent his arm flying, crashing down on Matrix's face. Again. And again. Each blow felt like euphoria to his senses. It fueled his insanity; it fueled his ill-minded mentality. This deeply-rooted practice was the only thing he knew how to do. The one thing he could trust to do the job. The one thing he knew would work. "Just break. Break her and it'll stop." He told himself. "It will all be fine when she breaks." But something was wrong. Very wrong. It wasn't working. She was breaking; her face looked a bloodied mess, as did the anguish in her eyes and the agony in her aura. But they weren't quieting down. They Were Getting Louder. "She loves me!! She Loves Me!!" "But I hate her, hate her!" "Who the hell does she think she is to love someone as putrid as me?!" "She's disgusting! I'm disgusting!!" "Why would she torture herself like this.." "Why Would She Waste Her Love On Me." "Monster!" "Filth!" "Disgrace!!"[c]"Stop it, Stop It, STOP IT!!" He screamed, continuing his assault. Break her eyes. Nothing. Break her nose. Nothing. Break her teeth. Nothing. Break her face. Nothing. There was no avail. This Wasn't Working.

[c]What was this, this feeling growing inside him? This feeling of desperation in his chest... It felt like rage; he wanted to scream.. It felt like misery; he wanted release.. The pain was so immense. And those voices were starting to make his ears ring. What was this overwhelming sense of familiarity? He'd felt this before. A long time ago. For someone.. No, for her. It was the same thing he'd felt the night he watched her die, that feeling of not being allowed to scream as the world fell apart. What was this urge? This urge to just stop and cry. This urge to break away from the stone-like facade he'd created and cry. It hurt. It hurt more than any other pain he'd ever felt. What was this, this feeling growing inside him? At the time, he didn't know it, but it was heartache, eating away at his sanity.

Ophiuchus would be screaming at him while Bakugou and Todoroki run up to her and take her to help

Oml what would it be like when he's pulled off and just looks at matrix

Pain. More pain. To the point where he starts to break himself.

A h, I can imagine him just freezing staring at the blood seep into the ground, a mangled face of once someone so beautiful. Who was knocked unconscious, tears mixed with blood staining her once Snow White perfect face. He was spiral into a pit of self destruction

[S]It could be because she knows deep down it hurts him to hurt her

[S]But he could see it as she's scared of you, you monster

Oml- imagine she spirals into deep hatred of herself and everyone and can't look in the mirror, and for months she is quite. But then she finally speaks to Kusaru and the first three words she says to him are

But she still hangs around him, just not speaking

[I]"I forgive you."

Omg he secretly visits her in the "hospital"
If she's awake he just stands behind the wall

[S]Because he'd try to get somewhere isolated to bawl his eyes out-

And YES
And if she's asleep he goes in and idk what he would do
He'd probably just stare or talk to her because he believes she can't hear him.
Sksksksks he wants to sit at her side and hold her hand but he's afraid to touch her

Awe what if she had vision problems- from t h I S;-;

AWWW NOOOO X(
Even after that she STILL loves himmm AWWWW